Trick Room Singles 2.0

So I've been fooling around with pokelab a ton trying to get a team that works well and this team has been good. I've had some trouble with choosing the last sweeper (blaziken) so help in that regard and in any other anyway here is my team:

Smeargle (M) @ Focus Sash

Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 100 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd,-SpAtk)
- Dragon Rage
- Endeavor
- Spore
- Trick Room

This guy is basically amazing not a lot of people expect fear pokemon and unless I'm up against a lum berry lead I usually do very well...in that case i usually just switch to dusknoir...I love this guy and he can sometimes take out like 3 pokes by himself...strategy is simple always trick room first turn. then either spore if you predict no lum berry, endeavor if you do or just switch to a sweeper :)
---
THE DUCK (Porygon2) @ Leftovers

Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP/120 Def/136 SpAtk
Quiet nature (+SpAtk,-Spd)
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room
THE DUCK IS AMAZING!!!! Counters so many abilities so well...main gyarados counter and also jolteon counter and the list goes on...basically can reliably get trick room up again again and again need I say more? the Duck is amazing bolt beam combo is for really good coverage

---
Charizard (Dusknoir) (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/28 Atk/226 Def/4 SpDef
- Pain Split
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
This guy is to get trick room up and get it up there when I need it. It also counters my normal and fighting type weakness and will usually be my pick to switch into after smeargle works his magic and is dead to finish the job with priority shadow sneak. Will-o-wisp is to cripple attack and provide some status spread since paralysis sucks in trick room. Pain split is for recovery
---
Marowak (M) @ Thick Club

Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk,-SpAtk)
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
in my opinion one of the greatest trick room physical sweepers in the game...with thick club he reaches massive attack and can usually take out tons of things...sub allows him to sweep one turn after trick room ends other moves are for stab and maximum coverage and damage rock head prevents double-edge recoil
---
Blaziken (M) @ Iron Ball

Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk/6 Spd/252 SpAtk
- Fire Blast
- Fling
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
This guy is iffy he provides a pretty strong dark move and with iron ball is slow but for some reason he just isn't totally doing it for me. I've tried heatran, and snorlax neither were particularly thrilling. Fire blast and superpower are for stab. Stone edge is for coverage and fling is for when trick room is about to be over.
---
Octomom (Octillery) (M) @ Scope Lens

Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 HP/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Water Spout
Water spout and surf is a really good combination. Water Spout is like Eruption with a tons of power at full health and when octillery gets to less than half health then i can use surf to continue the pain. Energy ball and Ice beam are for decent coverage
---

That's my team it's still in the works and I really need help since I am not very good at pokemon. Please RMT any and all suggestions are welcome....again not too sure about Blaziken...I've also looked at Aggron in place of marowak but marowak is really cool though.
THANK YOU AND RMT

Just a quick rate.
You said yourself Blaziken just wasnt working. I think you should replace him with a guts Ursaring

Ursaring@Toxic Orb/Flame Orb
Adamant
252Atk / 252HP / 4Def
-Protect / Swords Dance
-Hammer Arm
-Facade
-Coverage move

In TR this thing is unstoppable. If you use SD, You effectively hav +3 Atk coming off Base 130

Good luck with your team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)