Toshi's Spriting Thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna bump this up; I haven't been as busy now and I have a lot more free time on my hands. If anyone wants some neat sprites, request away :O

could you do like 4 mantykes, one in each corner of a square with one normal colored, one with Black on the back instead of blue, one with dark green instead of blue, and one with yellow instead of blue. That sounds really cool, but really challengeing.

could you do like 4 mantykes, one in each corner of a square with one normal colored, one with Black on the back instead of blue, one with dark green instead of blue, and one with yellow instead of blue. That sounds really cool, but really challengeing.
Starting them now, but Mantyke, how exactly do you mean 'in corners of a square'? I'll have a go at what I think you mean, but I'll redo it if it isn't.

EDIT: Eep. I've finished yours GRoy, but yours Lobstermoose is turning out crappy. Just to clarify - do you want a Corphish/Crawdaunt and Stantler mix, or a sprite-y rendition of your avatar. I did one, stopped half way through and did another, then deleted them both cause I confused myself =\ I'll upload the Smeargite, then have a crack at Mantyke's.

Just a mix of Crawdaunt and Stantler with the form of my avatar (Crawdaunt's red coloring, Stantlers head and body, and Crawdaunt's claws and tail).

Hmm, that is going to be hard. The problem is, Stantler and all the crabs are in different positions, and the claws look really un-natural on it. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Here it is :D

I'll start on Mantyke's after school.

Hey, just wondering how mine is doing
Yeah sorry Mantyke, I didn't exactly knew what you meant by having 4 Mantykes in each corner of a square.

Did you mean for like avatar use? And how big do you want the square?

EDIT: I'm going to try and do all these requests at some time today; I have school camp from tomorrow (Tuesday) to Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)