Toes!

This is going to sound fucking stupid, but cong, please help me, for

I cannot stop thinking about my toes.

For the past few days (and this has happened more than once) I've been completely unable to shake this feeling that my toes are being squished. Specifically the three toes to my far right (and it's always those toes)

Now this may seem ridiculous but really, it's driving me fucking nuts. I can't sleep until I'm like, completely drained of all life force, just because I can't stop focusing on my toes. Not only is the situation unpleasant, but it makes me feel like a fucking retard.

Tips on chilling the fuck out/not thinking about my toes?

Do what an ancient Chinese culture used to do and bind your feet together really tightly for a few years.

Actually, for the past couple days I've been sober. I usually smoke weed every day (not that SWED bragging bullshit, just being honest) but I haven't been for the past few days...

Like I said, I know this sounds fucking retarded.

Did anything happen that would make you feel this paranoid about your toes? This is completely psychological so....snap out of it.

I don't think so, wouldn't the feeling be non-stop if that was the case? It's kind of really off and on but when it's on it's just... agonizing. u___u

it could be a neuroma, that shits bad.

I broke a toe 3 times in one summer. Now it's numb ALL the time, but sometimes really sore. Nerve damage can do weird things.

I'm no expert on this, but I think drawing them will help:
Seriously, get out your favorite medium of art, and draw them out, adding everything you feel into it.

I don't know why I think this will work, it's a weird feeling that I just got right now. I was like: this will solve his problem, I'm sure of it. I should probably stop staying up so late :|

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This isn't the same thing, but I had frostbite on my toes (no they aren't black like Mr.Deeds) and they are a lot more sensitive to cold now so I can't sleep unless they are the right temperature, so I usually have to put an extra blanket over them or something.

The point is maybe you need to adjust something as well in order to have a decent nights sleep. Try keeping your feet outside of your blanket (out in the open) and maybe it will go away. I can't see how you would feel them being confined if they are out in this way.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Competitive Pokemon communities are the best place to find medical advice.

Talk to a doctor and have them tell you if you're full of shit, not us.

Are you really being serious?

May be you are just on something. I don't know. Just try to watch a really scary movie, or just chill lax with the friends. younger people should never worry about anything, the should just have a good time. So just try to just totally erase the thought or replace it with a new one.

Eh, it kinda went away, and then I got some weed, and then it went away more.

Pretty sure my head's just fucking with me, thanks anyway guys. :A

there's nothing physical about this lol

it's just a matter of telling your brain to chill the fuck out.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
So you smoke weed every day, and then you stopped, and you started tripping out to your toes, then you started toking again, and now your toes have stopped tripping?
The answer seems kinda obvious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)