The UU Open II - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won against llvallejoll 2-1, all 3 games being incredible. Hax happened a bit in some instances though, but ggs nonetheless.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yea had a pretty good shot barring a crit game one but got outplayed for the first half of the game and couldnt really pull back

game two.. i wish i had that crit rate and scald dodge rate, it'd be helpful in future matches

gg man, hopefully i'll have better luck in the other opens . . .

Can't contact my opponent since when I copy/paste his nick in the member search tool it doesn't find anyone...
XxP0RP01S3M4ST2RxX are you a myth ?

EDIT : I even checked all the sign ups, Vinc was pumping up the number of players by forging false accounts y/n
No Porpoise master actually exists, I think he either got banned or his profile was deleted/disappeared. You can check some previous tournaments here (read: Tier Shift Tournament r3) and he is there

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/xxp0rp01s3m4st3rxx.172084/

Last edited:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can't contact my opponent since when I copy/paste his nick in the member search tool it doesn't find anyone...
XxP0RP01S3M4ST2RxX are you a myth ?

EDIT : I even checked all the sign ups, Vinc was pumping up the number of players by forging false accounts y/n
Letting you reach the R2 is part of my plan to go as far as possible in this open.

Quick activity uupdate. we have tried to arrange times but there has been no such luck. I have been the more active one and I feel I have made a greater effort at arranging a date given that we are both on road trips for the duration of r1.

Not sure how to link to conversations on this forum but our profile pages show it

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I haven't gotten a reply from my opponent yet, and it looks like he hasn't been on since last Wednesday.

Incredibly frustrated. Won game 1 and lost game 2 vs. Destiny Unknown, and was winning comfortably late with Cofagrigus in Game 3 before the server randomly decides to restart for no fucking reason. That forced a rematch in which I lost, with a significant amount of hax against me.

Regardless, GL in Round 2 Destiny Unknown.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Contacted kennen again

We wanted to play this weekend, but he did not tell me specific time and we did not bump into each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)