The (Unofficial) Smogon March Madness Pickem

Who Will Win the NCAA March Madness Tounament 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missouri Loves Company was the first espn "pun" headline I had liked in a long time, usually they go with something nauseating.

good Ohio!!

seriously how the fuck is my bracket doing this well lol

2/2 in final four so far lmao
Same. Doesn't mean my bracket is doing well though, It's fucking destroyed.. as I'm sure yours is. It's just that some top teams didn't actually choke yet, Kentucky + _______.

yeah true. also i have unc winning the whole thing which i'm not real confident about.

honestly though it's weird cause i picked upsets in a couple games that were VERY close (vcu in s16 and wisconsin over cuse just to name two), and even with those against me i'm still doing great.

i don't think i've ever gotten more than one team in the f4 ever though. i almost picked missouri and florida st haha

If all my predictions go right from here on out I get 4th place. The good thing is, nothing is too crazy or inconceivable to happen. That could, however, very well be the bad thing as well.

Man, watching this game right now, I feel like no one can beat Kentucky.
same, watching them dismantle my cyclones, i felt pretty comfortable with them as my N.C. pick. always more fun to lose to the eventual champs.

did not expect NC to struggle with Kansas though. Kansas has been a self-destruction waiting to happen all tournament.

i hope louisville wins. can't stomach any of the other teams.

especially kentucky with that ugly nigga with the unibrow :x

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Made a bracket for this! :)

Goal is to do better than fabbles.
So it looks like Max is going to do better than me even though we picked the same final 4 (Kentucky, Ohio State, Kansas, and Missouri) because I picked Missouri to win over Ohio State while he picked Kentucky over Ohio State = (.

Louisville vs. Kentucky will be more than a game. I live in Louisville (which has a pretty even split of UofL/UK fans) and people are legitimately talking about rioting in the streets after the game (the first fight that hit national news was yesterday between two 65+ year old men lol).

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kentucky vs Kansas, my two picks for the national championship! Hoping my Jayhawks win it all and give Thomas Robinson the ending to his college career he deserves :)

You know, I thought my Smogon bracket wasn't too bad at the half way point of the OSU-KU game, considering I thought I had nailed both finalists. I guess not. The worst part is I had OSU winning it all (if anyone can stop Kentucky I honestly believe it would have been OSU, since Sullinger is in a class with Davis, and Craft and Buford can handle Gilchrist as well as anyone in the country. UK should destroy KU, since UK isn't going to wear out after half time, they only get better (see the ISU game)

Agreed. Kansas will fall behind like they usually do, but there won't be any coming back against UK. I hope its a close game for entertainment, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky leads by 6-10 the whole night.

Quick Question WHO WILL WIN i wanna poll this am i allowed to post a poll?

EDIT I have posted A poll if this is not allowed i'm so sorry but i'll forget to do it if it allowed

lol i'm still in first what the hell

someone who's like 15th has kansas winning and more possible points, and whoever's in 3rd will win if kentucky comes out on top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)