The (un)Official DP Ladder Tournament: Playoffs Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello friends. reminder that it's best of 3.

Pairings:
Winner's
Honor vs KratosMana
NightFox vs Tamahome

Loser's
PDC vs Kevin Garrett
Malekith vs the result of a very well thought out and prudent decision that was enacted after we entered the second round of the playoffs for entirely valid and completely decipherable reasons by the judgment of our Dear friend and beloved tournament director Oglemi
fatty vs babidi1998
boudouche vs majaspic22

I am giving ten days for this round. All extensions have until Wednesday March 23 at midnight EST to get their matches done. After that, your match WILL be coinflipped unless I have a very strong case for activity for one person. The deadline for all matches for the current round is Wednesday, March 30. These are firm deadlines. Extensions will not be handed out for this round because of the poor activity in previous rounds. If you can't get your game done in ten days then you're probably too busy for this tournament anyway :^).

Seriously, I don't like that more than half of these game are dependent on a R2 game. And coinflips will be made on Wednesday. Get it done guys

Rule breakers will be forced to give BKC one (1) eskimo kiss.

Replays:

please send me your replays or post them in the thread if i don't have 'em for round 1/2!!
please send me your replays or post them in the thread if i don't have 'em for round 1/2!!

Last edited:
Lost vs KratosMana, gg

The critical hit in the last compromised my chances, but whatever, "it's pokémon"
had fun anyway

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
coinflipping PDC vs Kevin Garrett because i don't play no games and you guys had more than enough time to get this done and i EXPLICITLY said in the OP that there'd be no extensions :^).

even post url = pdc, odd = kg

the url is 6737330 and PDC advances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)