The Supe Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Thank you as well.

Also, I pal parked Kyogre and Groudon finally. =)

I'll be available for pendings for a few hours tonight.

awesome :D I'll see you online then ^^

EDIT: thanks man ;) sorry for the wait, I guess wifi was messing with us...

Hey supe, you never did breed that Hasty HP Fire Gengar did you? Too bad. Could you CMT for shiny Bold vaporeon please?

Zapdos
Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure (OT)
IVs: 4|20|24|23|19|31 HP Ice 65
EVs: 6HP|252SpA|252Spe
Moveset: Heatwave, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, U-turn
Available UT or trained at lvl 53

I restarted my Fire Red just to SR the legends and this is the first finished product from that little project. It took me roughly two months to get this, and I couldn't be happier. The 23 in special attack may seem a bit discouraging, but it doesn't really make all that much of a difference offensively as even with the average IV it still reaches a whopping 375 special attack. With a +Spatk nature, an ideal Hidden Power, and platinum tutored Heatwave, this bird is quite an offensive force. I would also like to point out that it has a perfect speed IV. That makes this bird pretty unique as it can actually hit 299 speed to tie with other base 100 pokemon like Salamence, Flygon, Charizard, Jirachi, and Celebi. Seriously, what more could you want in an offensive thunderbird?

Hey can I get this level 50 or under?

CMT for it if it's level 50 and under

Supe

Hey supe, you never did breed that Hasty HP Fire Gengar did you? Too bad. Could you CMT for shiny Bold vaporeon please?
I haven't been able to find a shiny hasty spread since you gave me the ditto! All of the shines I've bred have come about while hunting for a hasty spread! I kept getting good natures with low taps and I just couldn't pass them up. I'm currently locked into an adamant relicanth. I've decided that I REALLY want that hasty Gengar though, so after the fish, I will refuse to accept anything thats not hasty. So yea, stay tuned...

And did you SR the jolly Jirachi yourself? Can I get that for the vappy?

Check me for Groudon and Kyogre; I could EV train them for you, if you wanted.
I already have that exact same Cressy. What's the nature of the modest balloon tho?

Zapdos
Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure (OT)
IVs: 4|20|24|23|19|31 HP Ice 65
EVs: 6HP|252SpA|252Spe
Moveset: Heatwave, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, U-turn
Available UT or trained at lvl 53

I restarted my Fire Red just to SR the legends and this is the first finished product from that little project. It took me roughly two months to get this, and I couldn't be happier. The 23 in special attack may seem a bit discouraging, but it doesn't really make all that much of a difference offensively as even with the average IV it still reaches a whopping 375 special attack. With a +Spatk nature, an ideal Hidden Power, and platinum tutored Heatwave, this bird is quite an offensive force. I would also like to point out that it has a perfect speed IV. That makes this bird pretty unique as it can actually hit 299 speed to tie with other base 100 pokemon like Salamence, Flygon, Charizard, Jirachi, and Celebi. Seriously, what more could you want in an offensive thunderbird?

Hey can I get this level 50 or under?

CMT for it if it's level 50 and under
Sorry, UT is at lvl 52 and trained is at 53. Had to rare candy it to narrow down IVs.

I haven't been able to find a shiny hasty spread since you gave me the ditto! All of the shines I've bred have come about while hunting for a hasty spread! I kept getting good natures with low taps and I just couldn't pass them up. I'm currently locked into an adamant relicanth. I've decided that I REALLY want that hasty Gengar though, so after the fish, I will refuse to accept anything thats not hasty. So yea, stay tuned...

And did you SR the jolly Jirachi yourself? Can I get that for the vappy?

I already have that exact same Cressy. What's the nature of the modest balloon tho?

Sorry, UT is at lvl 52 and trained is at 53. Had to rare candy it to narrow down IVs.
No the Jolly Jirachi was done by LFusion and he let me redistribute. It was done by Seed abuse just like everything else is being done now. GL on the Gengar, I really look forward to it! (AND the Adamant Relicanth lol, what ability does it have?)

Supe

Yea, I wanna try some wondercard abuse eventually. You didn't say whether you would trade Jirachi for Vappy though.

And the Relicanth has Rock Head. =) It was an adamant spread with like 14 taps and I haven't seen any shiny Relicanths around so I had to do it.

Oh and new poke:

Calm - Trace
31/4/31/31/31/31
252HP/40SpA/216SpD

Its the twin to the bold one already in my thread.

Oh sorry, of course I would, why wouldn't I? I hate people who value stuff more than others, just because they got luckier. Cloning is free and doesn't cost you anything so why not give people what they want? I'll definately trade Jirachi for Vaporeon now if you want to.

Supe

hey Supe, did you wanna complete our pending now?
Dugtrio for Heatran
Oh sorry, of course I would, why wouldn't I? I hate people who value stuff more than others, just because they got luckier. Cloning is free and doesn't cost you anything so why not give people what they want? I'll definately trade Jirachi for Vaporeon now if you want to.
I can trade right now but it has to be real quick. My gf is getting ready and we're gonna head out in like 10 minutes. See you both on wifi.

Supe

I just saw you have a new fc. And I know what you mean about the value people place on pokes. That's why I don't have a trophy case.

And thanks for the trades guys! =)

Supe

Sure, we can give it another go. Hopefully it will work today. It was Heatran and Regice right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)