Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luigi
Use the first Kecleon that the Devon Scope unmasks and it must color change into the dominant type of every other gym leader and Elite 4 member you battle until the end of the game!

Get an Espeon, it must always know Helping Hand, and you can't teach it Shadow Ball.

Tyranitarphantom, get a Jynx, you must reteach it Lovely Kiss when you get to Blackthorn and you must give it Wake-up Slap.

Design of Ages, get a Weezing, name it KABOOM!, it cannot evolve until you it uses Selfdestruct/Explosion on your rival's Starter.

Haha, not gonna lie... I had someone trade me the Eevee egg for the challenge and it was born knowing shadow ball... so I guess I won't teach it that...

Luigi, use a swellow with guts that can only use physical attacks if guts is activated, otherwise it must use special attacks

haha oops, didn't really count up the pokemon because I was too lazy. Mine probably would've been too ridiculous anyways haha.

Out of curiosity, what was the Dugtrio reference to? Apparently I haven't RTFT either, or at least remembered all of it.
In truth, it was my experiances in Leafgreen, which had a Duggy (and still does to this day) on the main team. I noted it because it managed to take a Cross Chop from Bruno's Machamp (!) while it was at the same level, and easily takes EQ's from Agatha's Arbok at a higher level.

Remember, ingame, every opponent has 3 IVs in every stat besides a few (Trainer rematches, gym leader rematches, and the champion IIRC)

Oh... that's quite impressive. Didn't know what the IVs were (figured on 0), thanks for that.

And @woooooood, it wouldn't have been that terrible... actually, yes it would. Swellow's only non-physical attacks are stat moves and Thief (and possibly Endeavor). He'd essentially have to play through without using Pokecenters or risk making his Swellow useless until it tanked the next status move. That's pretty brutal.

haha yea, I just made it up on the spot but entirely overestimated how next to impossible that would be. but hey this is supposed to be a challenge right? :)

Yep. So, for your challenge, here's an Unown with a 10 base power Hidden Power Poison! :)

Actually, the OP has a rule against that last one.

This thread's been idle for a while, so I'll man up and take the challenge.

Rules: no trades with other games, no legendaries, nothing you wouldn't do yourself.

Guidelines: try to make it interesting instead of just HARD.

Do your worst.

Edit: Forgot the version. Version is Silver. Classic Silver. A fucking cartridge. Yeah, just that awesome.

Wow, I just learned for the first time where Smeargle lives.

1. Danger (Feraligatr) with Cut and Whirlpool. Well, that's one less HM slave to worry about.
2. Pablo (Smeargle). I'm taking its name into my own hands. This should be interesting.
3. Unknown (not Unown) taken from the wild after badge 1. Please oh please be Mareep or Hoppip!
4. Gonzales (Girafarig) that must use Agility the first time it can every battle. Can you say Baton Pass? Now I want a low-speed bruiser to complement it...
5. TossUp (Mareep/Hoppip), a Mareep if I don't get one from #3, a Hoppip if I do. Name will be TossUp regardless.

@Acritter
After you earn your first badge, you must take the next thing you meet in the wild, no matter what. You must pick a move it has at that point that it can never forget.

Edit: I suppose if the first thing you meet is something you are already assigned to use, you should wait until you meet something else. So call it, the first thing not already on your challenge list that you meet after your first badge.

Acritter, take Girafarig. Once it learns Agility, it must always use it on the first instance it enters a battle. (If it uses it, switches out, and returns to face another Pokemon (or even the same Pokemon) from the same trainer, it does not have to use it again). It must always keep Agility too.

@acritter:
If #3 is Mareep, Gonzales will have a bruiser Ampharos to complement it! If it's not, go ahead and take the Mareep after the other catch, with no restrictions. If it is Mareep already, get a Hoppip with no restrictions.

am I allowed to add to someone's? for instance, could I say make the smeargle know one hm?
No, but you can have a Pokemon that interacts with other existing Pokemon. For example, a few pages back, I gave someone a Poliwrath, and Res had them get a Slowpoke with Belly Drum bred from that Poliwrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)