Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Staryu. Can't evolve, can't learn Surf.
2: Nidoqueen. Must know Surf.
3: Clefable. Must evolve immediately, must learn 4 TMs that teach special moves.
4: Slowbro. Must be caught as a Slowpoke and must know Rain Dance in order to evolve.
5: Pidgeot. Must not evolve from Pidgey until it single-handedly (single-wingedly?) wipes out Erika's team. Must keep Sand-Attack and Fly permanently.

Just one more! I'm looking forward to this!
Hmm... Nidoqueen learns Cut, Pidgeot learns Fly, Nidoqueen learns Surf, Nidoqueen learns Strength, Clefable learns Flash (not necessary, but whatever), Nidoqueen learns Rock Smash, but nothing learns Waterfall. Looks like I have to give you a Squirtle. This Squirtle can only evolve into Wartortle upon learning Rapid Spin, and can only evolve into Blastoise upon deleting Rapid Spin for Skull Bash. TMs can't be used to bypass the level requirements.

Alright, my team so far is:

Weezing: It must learn and keep Thunderbolt and a fire-type move by Sootopolis Gym
Get a Cacturne. It must either know Leech Seed, Sandstorm, and Ingrain (name: Sandman), or Sunny Day, Solarbeam, and Synthesis (name: DesertHeat). Last move is up to you.

Edit: sorry about the double post, just realized I should have edited this in to the previous one.

Hmm... Nidoqueen learns Cut, Pidgeot learns Fly, Nidoqueen learns Surf, Nidoqueen learns Strength, Clefable learns Flash (not necessary, but whatever), Nidoqueen learns Rock Smash, but nothing learns Waterfall. Looks like I have to give you a Squirtle. This Squirtle can only evolve into Wartortle upon learning Rapid Spin, and can only evolve into Blastoise upon deleting Rapid Spin for Skull Bash. TMs can't be used to bypass the level requirements.
OK, so I got a Staryu that can't evolve or know Surf, a Nidoqueen that MUST know Surf, a Slowpoke that can't evolve if it doesn't know Rain Dance, a Clefable that must be evolved instantly and be taught 4 special tms, a Pidgey that can't evolve until it solos Erika, and a Squirtle that must learn Rapid Spin to evolve and replace it with Skull Bash to evolve again. OK!

Get a Cacturne. It must either know Leech Seed, Sandstorm, and Ingrain (name: Sandman), or Sunny Day, Solarbeam, and Synthesis (name: DesertHeat). Last move is up to you.

Edit: sorry about the double post, just realized I should have edited this in to the previous one.
Well, considering that Cacturne cannot learn Synthesis in Sapphire, I suppose I'm forced to use the Leech Seed, Sandstorm, Ingrain set...

EDIT: I'm wondering... what if x Pokemon needs to learn x move but specifications on when are not given? Is it just as soon as possible?

LafondaOnFire

Use a nincada, and you can only evolve it when it knows Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe. Upon evolving, you must abandon it for Shedinja that knows Grudge, Spite, Toxic and Confuse Ray

(I'm not sure if this is allowed, so I guess it's up to you)

LafondaOnFire

Use a nincada, and you can only evolve it when it knows Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe. Upon evolving, you must abandon it for Shedinja that knows Grudge, Spite, Toxic and Confuse Ray

(I'm not sure if this is allowed, so I guess it's up to you)
Personally, I find that to be a bit ridiculous, considering that it's completely stall-oriented. If you would like, I can accept a challenge with Ninjask? Or something else? But if you absolutely must insist, I can accept this challenge...

haha no that's fine, it was my first time trying this. I think a ninjask that only knows Cut, Leech Life, Harden and False Swipe will be tough enough haha. But you have to nickname him Carradine

haha no that's fine, it was my first time trying this. I think a ninjask that only knows Cut, Leech Life, Harden and False Swipe will be tough enough haha. But you have to nickname him Carradine
No problem, I'll take that challenge - it's more reasonable than the Shedinja.

So here's my 3 Pokes so far:

Weezing: It must learn and keep Thunderbolt to evolve, and a fire-type move by Sootopolis Gym
Cacturne (Sandman): It must learn Leech Seed, Sandstorm, and Ingrain
Ninjask: It must learn Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Saphire you say? LafondaOnFire, have a water type:

You must use a Magikarp/Gyrados, which may only evolve if and after beating one of norman's Slaking single handedly, and must use Splash every time truant kicks in, and no items may be used on it in that battle except turns where you wouldn't splash.

Good Luck ^_^

1. Dragonite [no e-speed]
2. Qwilfish [1 hm move/ 3/5 Karens team]
3. Bellsprout [ Evolve after killing a pokemon on Whitneys team, Then Morty]
4.Keckleon <.<
5. Pinsir/ DEATH HAX [Must use gullotine up before attacking]

And yes, Qwil & bell are both poison but they have extra types with them.

One more please =]

I said no startersss Dx

@Fonda; I giveth you a Beautifly or Dustox. Your choice :]

No problem, I'll take that challenge - it's more reasonable than the Shedinja.

So here's my 3 Pokes so far:

Weezing: It must learn and keep Thunderbolt to evolve, and a fire-type move by Sootopolis Gym
Ninjask: It must learn Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe
Don't forget that the ninjask is nicknamed Carradine and it must know those moves before it evolves

EDIT
Royalpeach, use Kenya, the guard's spearow and no changing it's moveset. You can only evolve it you use it to at least get second place in the bug catching contest.

You must use a Magikarp/Gyrados, which may only evolve if and after beating one of norman's Slaking single handedly, and must use Splash every time truant kicks in, and no items may be used on it in that battle except turns where you wouldn't splash.

Good Luck ^_^
I believe that would fall under either "ridiculous", "extremely difficult", or "impossible".

RoyalPeach, take a Wobbuffet. No restrictions.

I already nominated Kenya the spearow for his final one, in my edit of the post above, personally I think wobbuffet no restrictions isn't ridiculous enough haha

I already nominated Kenya the spearow for his final one, in my edit of the post above, personally I think wobbuffet no restrictions isn't ridiculous enough haha
Oh, so you did. Didn't see that, sorry.

I got started with my challenge, just beat Brock. I got Squirtle and Pidgey so far, and I'll soon capture Nidoran, and hopefully the elusive Clefairy.

I think this scramble thing is awesome but I don't know if I could ever pull it off haha. Coming up with the pokemon for someone's team is enough for me, good luck with your game

Good Luck ^_^
I will refuse that. That would require power-leveling... which I'm not doing.

I believe that would fall under either "ridiculous", "extremely difficult", or "impossible".
Exactly.
--------

So here's my 4 Pokes so far:

Ninjask (Carradine: It must learn Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe before it evolves
Beautifly/Dustox: No limits

This is my team so far, still.

Well, considering that Cacturne cannot learn Synthesis in Sapphire, I suppose I'm forced to use the Leech Seed, Sandstorm, Ingrain set...

EDIT: I'm wondering... what if x Pokemon needs to learn x move but specifications on when are not given? Is it just as soon as possible?
Well shoot, the one move I didn't check Serebii for. You can use the two-move set if you want, though.

And the need to learn is as soon as possible, because otherwise it could be delayed until the E4 were beaten and then TM'd/Heart Scaled on.

Well shoot, the one move I didn't check Serebii for. You can use the two-move set if you want, though.

And the need to learn is as soon as possible, because otherwise it could be delayed until the E4 were beaten and then TM'd/Heart Scaled on.
Thanks for letting me know! ^_^
And I'll go for the Sunny Day/Solarbeam set instead, since I prefer offense rather than stall for in-game.

So here's my updated 4 Pokes so far:

Cacturne (DesertHeat): It must learn Sunny Day and Solarbeam
Ninjask (Carradine: It must learn Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe before it evolves, and keep them

2 more! Anyone?

Thanks for letting me know! ^_^
And I'll go for the Sunny Day/Solarbeam set instead, since I prefer offense rather than stall for in-game.

So here's my updated 4 Pokes so far:

Ninjask (Carradine: It must learn Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe before it evolves, and keep them

2 more! Anyone?
Spoink. In order to evolve, it must KO a Pokemon from which it has stolen at least 2 levels worth of boosts with Psych Up. This could be like 1 Calm Mind, 1 Agility, 2 Howls, or whatever.

Lafonda, for your last Pokemon take a Vulpix that can't evolve until it has successfully used Grudge on at least 1 of Wallace's Pokemon.

Here's the team! But... there's a problem...

Koffing: It must learn and keep Thunderbolt to evolve, and a fire-type move by Sootopolis Gym
Nincada (Carradine): It must learn Cut, Leech Life, Harden, and False Swipe before it evolves, and keep them
Spoink: To evolve, it must KO a Pokemon from which it has stolen at least 2 levels worth of boosts with Psych Up
Vulpix: To evolve, it must successfully use Grudge on at least 1 of Wallace's Pokemon

Here's the problem: HM's! Weezing can learn Flash. Ninjask must learn Cut, and therefore cannot learn Flash. Cacturne can learn Cut, Strength, and Flash. Beautifly/Dustox can learn Flash. Grumpig can learn Flash. Ninetales has no HM's.

What do I do? Box one of my Pokes when I need to use an HM slave? And never actually use the HM slave?

Oh, and if people give me nicknames for my Pokes, I'd like that. (Nothing inappropriate)

Here's the problem: HM's! Weezing can learn Flash. Ninjask must learn Cut, and therefore cannot learn Flash. Cacturne can learn Cut, Strength, and Flash. Beautifly/Dustox can learn Flash. Grumpig can learn Flash. Ninetales has no HM's.

What do I do? Box one of my Pokes when I need to use an HM slave? And never actually use the HM slave?

Oh, and if people give me nicknames for my Pokes, I'd like that. (Nothing inappropriate)
That's how these are usually played, yes.

If it's a nickname you want, name Ninetales Dattebayo if it's male, or Shannaro if it's female.

I think that's up to you but I would probably go with the box-in box-out HM slave.

Nickname the Dustox/Beautifly Steve if male or Sarah if female. Have the Spoink (ironically I was going to give you a Spoink, albeit a different one) be the opposite gender of your bug and give it the second name. Unless, of course, Royal Peach or Res Ipsa have their own suggestions.

If Beautifly, Name it Rosie
If Dustox, name it O'Donald

Fuck =/
Can't do my challenge on HG

I need a new challenge for Ruby
No starters/trades/magikarp/Linoone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)