Adamant Mawile
Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31
Luxury ball

or

Timid Froakie
Protean
31/x/31/31/31/31

Would you be interested in either one of these?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would you be interested in either one of these?
I have both, sorry. :C

NEW THREAD ADDITION: I have uploaded the 5IV shinies that have been bred and sent out to be hatched shiny by the owners of this thread. Any that I trade out from that list will be cloned by remlabmez. I will NOT clone your shiny. I also will not clone my dragon girls Siouxsie and Echo.

Seeking 5IV shinies I do not have, which is a much larger list than what I have put in the thread at this time. However, feel free to try me!

Yeti

dark saturday
Joltik, Noibat and Talonflame; what balls are they in and do you want anything of mine for these shiny monsters?
Talonflame: Luxury, Noibat: Quick, Joltik: Net. I'll check your thread in a sec. Only thing I don't have from your thread is Smeargle.

31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 - Jolly - Sand Veil - out of stock can breed on request - Egg moves : Outrage

I can offer 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant scyther

Yeti

dark saturday
Shiny 5iv Roton Modest + shiny salamance/gliscor/gengar for shiny ferroseed + noibat? :)
Yeah we can work something with that! Are the latter 3 5IVs? I need to depart for the night and sleep but I will get Ferro and Noibat ready for you tomorrow. Looking at Rotom + Salamence for the pair.

Yeah we can work something with that! Are the latter 3 5IVs? I need to depart for the night and sleep but I will get Ferro and Noibat ready for you tomorrow. Looking at Rotom + Salamence for the pair.
Yup salamance is 30/31/31/31/30/31 moxie naive with DD

Yeti

dark saturday
Yup salamance is 30/31/31/31/30/31 moxie naive with DD
Sounds good to me, I have a Noibat clone on me, need to get Ferro, and then we're set to trade. Just to make sure, Noibat is Modest, I had listed it as Timid before I checked to see which I bred as I have parents with both natures.

Yeti

dark saturday
Check my thread for the torchic + joltic please
6IV shiny Chespin and 5IV shiny Lotad catch my eye, a 6IV starter + 5IV for the same. Note Torchic is nicknamed if that matters to you. I can also go find a Speed Boost 5IV egg with a match and get it hatched, I presume I have one somewhere in my boxes.
CMT for a shiny Vulpix?
What color is your shiny Flabebe? If it's red/white/yellow I would do that, if not, I'll go with Aero.

6IV shiny Chespin and 5IV shiny Lotad catch my eye, a 6IV starter + 5IV for the same. Note Torchic is nicknamed if that matters to you. I can also go find a Speed Boost 5IV egg with a match and get it hatched, I presume I have one somewhere in my boxes.

What color is your shiny Flabebe? If it's red/white/yellow I would do that, if not, I'll go with Aero.
It's yellow. :P

Also, added!

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
It's yellow. :P

Also, added!
Yay, one of the colors I need for the full Florges set. remlabmez is the one who clones as he has his sister's 3DS, he'll be off work in ~2 1/2 hours if you can wait for then? He has a couple clones to prepare so yours can be slotted in. Bring back Emerald cloning it was so quick and easy :(

Yay, one of the colors I need for the full Florges set. remlabmez is the one who clones as he has his sister's 3DS, he'll be off work in ~2 1/2 hours if you can wait for then? He has a couple clones to prepare so yours can be slotted in. Bring back Emerald cloning it was so quick and easy :(
I'll actually be asleep by then (10:30PM GMT right now) because I have college in the morning. I'll be available from around 9:10 AM - 2:30 PM and again from 3:30 PM - 12PM GMT tomorrow. :P

Yeti

dark saturday
I'll actually be asleep by then (10:30PM GMT right now) because I have college in the morning. I'll be available from around 9:10 AM - 2:30 PM and again from 3:30 PM - 12PM GMT tomorrow. :P
No worries, we'll trade tomorrow then, I'll make sure Vulpix is ready and waiting.

Sounds good to me, I have a Noibat clone on me, need to get Ferro, and then we're set to trade. Just to make sure, Noibat is Modest, I had listed it as Timid before I checked to see which I bred as I have parents with both natures.
Aww I'd rather have a timid one but I'll take it anyway, although if you could get a timid one that would be awesome!, I have your stuff ready too, btw you want me to use reset bags on salamance/rotom ? (Salamance: 252Att/Speed, 6SpA // Rotom 252 HP, 200 SpD, 58 SpA).

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It having a nickname does not bother me, though would anything else besides the lotad interest you? It's sort of in a limbo state as far as distribution is concerned .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)