The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Think you had a slight c/p error there :p I've added the FC in your signature though.

Yeti

dark saturday
Ender198 I'm interested in one of the Phantumps but I'm not sure which ability is the best, I can wait if you need to breed them.

Ender198 I'm interested in one of the Phantumps but I'm not sure which ability is the best, I can wait if you need to breed them.
Yea I will need to breed them, will be done by tomorrow. In my opinion the ability depends on the set you want to run. If you want a spin blocker use Natural Cure, anything else use Harvest. Anyways I'll let you know when I have some bred up.

Yeti

dark saturday
Yea I will need to breed them, will be done by tomorrow. In my opinion the ability depends on the set you want to run. If you want a spin blocker use Natural Cure, anything else use Harvest. Anyways I'll let you know when I have some bred up.
I won't be super picky about the ability so once you get the proper spread drop me a line, I guess I'd prefer Harvest but Natural Cure sounds cool too. Surprise me!

Yeti I have shiny red stripe basculin would you be will to trade for a gooey female and a male sap sipper

Rem I have a female eevee (ha) would you trade for a solois

I want your female gible JAP but I dunno if you will want my offer though as I just started my perfect IV breeding collection.

Well just say your offer and I'll see what I think.
I have modest or bold perfect IV squirtle raindish with egg moves, brave honedge with shadow sneak and adamant honedge, adamant scyther, timid larvesta, charmainder adamant with egg moves, HA dratini, larvitar with egg moves outrage, SR, DD, pursuit.

Yeti

dark saturday
I have modest or bold perfect IV squirtle raindish with egg moves, brave honedge with shadow sneak and adamant honedge, adamant scyther, timid larvesta, charmainder adamant with egg moves, HA dratini, larvitar with egg moves outrage, SR, DD, pursuit.
Happen to have a female Squirtle? I think we could work something out if that was the case.

Yeti

dark saturday
Thats what people keep asking lol. As the ratio is really bad I dont have it unfortunately. I have the toxic orb now. Is this fine?
I'm afraid I would only want to trade for a female, for the Jap Gible, since I can't breed more foreign ones myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)