The Almighty Push

This is a team focused on getting a Roopushin sweep going, plain and simple.
As my first team I have created in over a year, as well as the first bw generation team I have made so far, it might be rough around the edges because I may be a bit rusty at this.

First up we have my favorite lead: Kojondo

jolly
@focus sash
@-regenerate
-fake out
-Hi jump kick
-Taunt
-U-turn

252-spe
252-atk
4-hp

your standard kung fu ferret lead.
However, he holds the key that unlocks the first door towards the almighty push, for he is bait to draw out their physical wall or fighting resistance. Similar to the double dragon strategy, once the counter has been revealed or I predict my opponent will switch into it, I intend to u-turn into the second key .
-----------------------

The ultimate physical wall breaker: choice specs shandera

modest
@choice specs
@-shadow tag
-overheat
-shadow ball
-energy ball
-hp water

252 SpA
252 Spe
4 HP

This manifestation of monstrous power blows through any high-defense pokemon with a stat of 100 or more in the OU as well as having the means to rip apart common walls like alomomola and gliscor. This guy's job is to take out my opponent's primary counter to a physical sweeper.

Depending on how my opponent reacts, i will scout further with kojondo or punch a giant hole in someone with my favorite pokemon.
------------------------

The supersonic psychic jet: latios

modest
@choice specs
@-levitate
-trick
-draco meteor
-ice beam
-thunderbolt

252-SpA
252-Spe
4- HP

Potential. One word that truly describes this incredible guy. He can lure out a special wall, which will likely be in an important support role, or serve as a good check against setup physical sweeps while crippling both his targets with trick. He scouts well, does great damage and has great coverage. He could even function as a revenge killer.

To ease switching I added the defensive core and support duo of fins and thorns.
-------------------

Bold~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Careful
@leftovers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@leftovers
@-Regenerator~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@-steel thorns
-Wish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.-Stealth rock
-protect~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.-Power Whip
-boiling water~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.-gyro ball/leech seed
-toxic~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.-thunder wave

252-HP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~252 HP
252-Def~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~128 Def
4- Spe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~128 S.Def

These guys are there for general support, utility, and transitions and to make my opponent's life hell.
------------
The almighty pusher: roopushin

Adamant
@life orb
@-guts
-bulk up
-drain punch
-payback
-mach punch

252 HP
252 S.Def
4 Spe

The star of the team. The great pusher. The juggernaut of the pokemon world. If his teammates do their jobs, he will rip through every last pokemon left. You all know his power.

So yeah, that's the gist of the team. Just for the hell of it ill put down the whole team comp below as well as a fun alternate art for the team.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure 'cause I don't find the tiers <.< But on PO, Shandera is uber in Dream World, (it can be used in WiFi without Shadow Tag)

Since Mienshao outspeeds a lot of leads, I recommend that you change its item to Life Orb. You have the awesome U-Turn-Regenerator combo to heal off Life Orb Recoil. With Sash, you are making it one use.

Mienshao @ Life Orb

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Speed/252 Attack/4 HP
-Hi Jump Kick
-Stone Edge
-U-Turn
-Fake Out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)