Thanks For The Memories [UU Team]

Oh god, here we go. Excuse me if this is terrible, as i've never done this before.
Team at a glance:

[reserved for possible team building process]

its Quite an oddball team, i know. Anyway, lets break it down...

Taco Bell (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Bronzong, substantially the weirdest member of my team. For whatever reason, i take it off and the team flops. It doesn't actually ever do ANYTHING so im unsure of why i need it. Having levitate does catch some sweepers off guard, which is always nice. I can also force the ever-so common flygon to hard switch so i can pivot into one of my 2 sweepers. Also, for the rare LO flygon, i can run HP ice but the higher i got on the ladder the less i saw it. The evs are standard, though they are pretty weird. I run gryo ball does great damage to anything trying to set up, and now that sharpedo is UU it walls it pretty well. Gyro will also do decent damage after a couple speed boosts. Sassy ( - speed + spD ) and 0 speed ivs also help give gyro some extra power. If anyone has a better idea for something that could replace this thing, yet not throw the team off let me know :)

O' Donnal (Roserade) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Rest

Shes not used so often in UU for nothing. Roserade is a great help to this team as it forces switches from the likes of bulky waters ( except for slowbro running psyshock ) and gets up spikes. I also run dual stab on roserade for the sake of decent coverage. After 3 layers of spikes, all i really need to do is get a safe switch into sharpedo, and the games pretty much done. Unless of course he/she has a very good counter to it ( namely milotic w/ haze ) such as a bulky water. Giga drain and sludge bomb are my dual stab, not much too it. Roserade actually gets decent spA without any investment at all (286) so i can actually use her on the offensive. Rest is crucial because of rapid spinners, but whats nice about roserade is she checks spinners ( most commonly blastoise and hitmontop ). Rest + natural cure is a very helpful combination, and it allows me to get my roserade back to full health without wasting a held item slot for the likes of a chesto berry.

MegaMan (Bisharp) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Defiant
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
- Brick Break

Bisharp is in a sense, my second revenge killer. Countless times ive weakened flygon and died to outrage, sent in megaman and sucker punched for the kill. This was originally an SD coballion, but he proved rather useless. Bisharp is much better then coballion in my opinion. The evs might seem weird, but megaman doesn't rely on speed because of suckerpunch, so i put a lot of investment into HP. Swords dance is crucial on this set, as I can go into something locked into, say psychic, setup a sub on the switch, swords dance and potentially threaten their entire team. Brick break is run over iron head, as i've seen it prove more helpful.

CutUrSelf (Rotom-C) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Rotom-C? WTF? Well, its actually a great poke. Its unexpected and usually not counted for while making sure their are no eye-glaring threats to a team. Choice specs leaf storm hits HARD! I run volt switch because it helps me get safe switches into certain pokes. What i'll usually do is lead with this, cripple someone elses lead with trick and volt switch out, baring they don't have a ground type that i can nail with leafstorm on the switch, such as rhyperior. Hidden power fire is just their to do damage to certain pokes on switch ins, such as ferroseed. Trick cripples everything, and i mean everything. Its probobly one of the moves i have to predict with the most, as ive stolen eviolite from the likes of p2, and traded it back almost immedietly to something else that doesn't want it, and get leftovers. Ive also crippled the likes of flygon, whom does not want an eviolite and needs choice scarf for scouting.

Lampert (Chandelure) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Overheat

Ah chandlure. In a sense, my revenge killer, Ive been debating if i should give this thing specs or rotom-c, and which should get the scarf. Ive noticed frequently that I appreciate chandelure with a scarf rather then rotom-c on this version of the team, so its what i've been using. I run fireblast and overheat, incase i intend to either hit and switch out ( overheat ) or stay in and hit more then 1 poke ( fire blast ). Energy ball is their for bulky waters, though its not always that useful since i have rotom-c. Shadow ball is just another stab, though it does nail the likes of xatu and anything else that would resist fire stab. Flash fire is a great ability as this team has proven to have a weakness to fire types. Also, you can run 4spD rather than HP for unevenHP, letting you switch into SR 5 times rather then 4.

Pedo (Sharpedo) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Protect
- Earthquake
Start of turn 17
Pedo used Crunch!
Zarco's Azumarill lost 39% of its health!
Zarco's Azumarill fainted!
Pedo is hurt by its Life Orb!

Pedo's Speed Boost increases its speed!
Pedo's Speed rose!
Zarco sent out Heracross!
Pointed stones dug into Zarco's Heracross!

Start of turn 18
Pedo used Protect!
Pedo protected itself!

Zarco's Heracross used Close Combat!
Pedo protected itself!

Pedo's Speed rose!

Start of turn 19
Pedo used Waterfall!
Zarco's Heracross lost 56% of its health!
Zarco's Heracross fainted!

Pedo's Speed rose!
Zarco sent out Raikou!
Pointed stones dug into Zarco's Raikou!

Zarco's Raikou is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 20
Pedo used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
Zarco's Raikou lost 87% of its health!
Zarco's Raikou fainted!

Pedo's Speed rose!
Zarco sent out Xatu!
Pointed stones dug into Zarco's Xatu!

Start of turn 21
Pedo used Crunch!
It's super effective!
Zarco's Xatu lost 75% of its health!
Zarco's Xatu fainted!

Sharpedo has proven the most useful on the team. Countless times sharpedo has saved the day when bisharp failed. Crunch and waterfall are dual stab, which hit great. Earthquake is their for the likes of heatproof bronzong and roserade, as well as anything else that might resist my dual stab. Protect is their so i can get speed boost(s), and sometimes to rack up toxic damage. Once i saw the opponent had a lead azelf, so i crunched and brought it down to its sash, it set up rocks and the next turn it exploded, but i protected. It was really funny, because the guy forfeit after that.
Heres proof how dangerous sharpedo can be late game. Also, sorry for the inappropriate name, its my test account.

Heres the marriland team builder shot

Imortable
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

O' Donnal (Roserade) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 132 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Rest

- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
- Brick Break

CutUrSelf (Rotom-C) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Lampert (Chandelure) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Overheat

Pedo (Sharpedo) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Protect
- Earthquake

If i get any decent changes, i will post them in blue

Well there are ALOT of things i changed and i think they might work.
first is the brongzong.Brongzong can have Heatproof instead of levitate because most of the Brongzongs have levitate making them to go for the fire move with is useful for getting up a toxic/SR.

Trait: Heatproof
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Second is with the roserade.Roserade should have Timid 252 speed 252 Sp.atk with Focus sash because this thing is used to get up spikes and to do damage when in a stall war this will help alot more then the set you have right now because your recovering more and dealing more.

O' Donnal (Roserade) (F) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Rest

Thrid is with bisharp.Bisharp has a great set but gets walled by Frosslass,yes substitute is good with this poke but having duel stab is better IMO so thats why i think you should try Iron Head over Substitute

- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Brick Break
- Iron Head

thats all the things i think should be replaced try it out
also good team

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
Levitate is the far better ability on Bronzong, no question, because it allows you to switch directly into ground attacks which you cant do with Heatproof. Your team already seems to have a weakness to Krookodile and Flygon, and using Heatproof would just compound that. You also have a major weakness to Sub Chandelure which 1HKOs your entire team if it gets a sub up, but I don't really see a change that can be made without ruining the integrity of the team. Cool team overall though, and cool Youtube channel as well.

For Chandelure, I see what you're saying with the whole switch out after Overheat stuff, but I would scrap either Overheat or Fire Blast for Hidden Power Fighting. It provides great coverage over Rock and Dark types. Personally, I would get rid of Overheat just because, to me, a -2 SpAttack drop isn't worth it for 20 extra base power and 5 extra accuracy.

Nah, i still think that overheat and fire blast isnt too bad together. Plus, i dont really need HP fighting to hit anything other then what i already can with energy ball /firestab/ energy ball

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Levitate > Heatproof because you don't have a spinner and if you opp sees spike damage, your screwed and otherwise Flygon rapes your team.

Man oh man your team is extremely weak to flygon as well as well as Zoroark yes you can argue that Chandelure can out speed cause of scarf and use an Over heat to OHKO (I run specs over scarf I know it OHKOS with Specs) But you might not know it'z Zoro untill it's to late then he can proceed to beat down your pokemon with Focus blast and flamethrower.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)