Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

Does anyone out here play this game? If so, you can use this thread to set up matches (if you have a PS3), and discuss tiers and movesets and if there are enough of you, teach/learn combos and things like that.
I'm hoping to keep this thread fairly easygoing for the most part.

Oh, and for simplicity's sake, let's keep to the following terms:
1 = Left Punch
2 = Right Punch
3 = Left Kick
4= Right Kick
Up = u
Down = d
Forward = f
Back = b
Diagonals = vertical direction/horizontal direction, e.g. u/f or d/b
In crouching position = While Crouching (WC)
Changing from a crouching position to a standing position = While Standing (WS)
Sidestep = SS
Short pause = Neutral (N) (e.g. the "special Mishima moves" would start with f, N, d, d/f, and then 1, 2, 3, or 4)
d, d/f, f = Quarter Circle Forward, or QCF. The equivalent of making a quarter rotation with an analog stick.
d, d/b, b = Quarter Circle Back, or QCB.

I haven't really been able to touch Tekken since TTT, is DR still Steve vs Steve in tournies? Hopefully 6 will be multi platform I don't have a PS.

Bit of a bump here but I just got this game today. My skills are seriously lacking but I'd be willing to have a few matches with the OP or anyone else - it's hard to get into a game from the ground up at some of the more competitive fg communities.

PSN is ill_as_duck

I'm also wondering if Jinpachi is banned - I didn't see him on the tier list I found but it might be for the arcade version or something.

Oh, I don't actually have a PS3. Everything I've done was on the PSP version. I've never so much as played as Jinpachi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)