Team toxic spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my second team and revolves arond toxic and toxic spikes i hope u like it
Beedrill (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
IVs:0 HP/0 DEF /0 SPDF
- Toxic Spikes
- Endeavor
- Protect
- X-Scissor
Beedrill is my lead . He sets up toxic spikes. Endeavor is here to leave the foes poke with 1 HP. Protect is to counter fake out, taunt,sleep causing moves,Ect. X-scissor to ko leads like alakazam.

Feraligatr (M) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Aqua Tail
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Flail
This is a set to abuse of torrent,lichi berry , dragon dance and Fralgater high attak.He is hard to set up but when he is set up he is almost unstopabelwith exeption of foucus sash and prioraty that is y substitute is there.

Dusclops (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Pain Split
- Night Shade
- Will-O-Wisp
Great defender in both def. and sp.def. is why i put him in my stall team. wiil-o wisp buns the foe wich greatens his defense.Night shade to deal damege ,toxic grat for a stall team. And pain split one of his best ways to recover.

Dugtrio (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Stone Edge
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
Fire and grass/poison pokes were wreking havoc on my team so i placed dugtrio .Earthquake takes out most treaths. stone edge for covrege. protect to handel suker punch ,and suker punch for priorety.

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 HP / 84 Def / 184 Spd
- Toxic
- Body Slam
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink
MIktank has thick fat, toxic for stalling, body slam for a hurting, heal beal to cure and milk drink for hp. Do i need to say more.

Chansey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Atk / 4 Def / 200 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Counter
- Softboiled
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
Great special def. Counter to deal with u-turn. Seismic toss to hurt aromatherapy to heal so is softboild.

RMT Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Please elaborate more on your descriptions. Miltank's and Chansey's especially could use more detail. Try to aim for about 3-4 solid sentences per team member. PM me with the changes and I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)