Team to test my SRweak calculator formula

This is the team that I used to test my SRweakness formula. Check out the formula and concept here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46299

Salamence (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 122 HP/252 Atk/136 Spd
Naughty nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Flamethrower

The sweeper that I decided to make my lead, it intimidates stuff so thats useful. With Life Orb and after a Dragon Dance, Outrage OHKOs stuff like Zapdos and puts big dents in bulky ground types like swampert, which hinders Electivires sweeping. Earthquake is to kill stuff without getting locked in, flamethrower for steels and heracross, you know the drill. I projected that Salamence would be switching out and back in on Stealth Rock 1 time per battle,
---
Electivire (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Thunderpunch
- Ice Punch
- Meditate
Feeds off of the Electric attacks and Thunder Waves that Suicune, Gyarados and Salamence attract. It's popularity has gone down a lot it seems so most people don't really see it coming. Meditate allows it to 2HKO every OU poke out there except for maybe Cresselia or something. Electivire tends to sweep teams that don't have a healthy swampert or fast scarfer. I projected that Electivire would switch into stealth rocks once, since it would either sweep or die after getting a motor drive boost.
---
Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
My team sucks at taking special hits, so I just threw Blissey on the team to be a special sweep stopper and a stealth rocker. It's meh but it does the job. I projected that Blissey would be switching in about 3 times per match to absorb the special sweepers.
---
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]
A special tank that also acts as a physical wall when I need it to. With Garchomp out of the picture, Suicune is very hard to take down after it gets a calm mind up. HP electric is for gyara, Surf handles everything else fine. Roarers, pokemon with STAB electric moves, and Curselax/other CalmCunes are generally the pokes that stop suicunes sweep. Suicunes bulky, but since it's got no 50% recovery and wants to sweep ASAP, I projected I'd switch suicune in twice, the first time as a wall, and the second as a sweeper tank after my opponents suicune counter has been dispatched.
---
Gengar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hypnosis
My assassin, this gengar incapacitates anything that I can't kill and gives me more turns to deal with it. This my main answer to CalmCune and Curselax, as I don't really have any real ways to beat them. Also my revenge killer for taking out those pesky skymin, for which my team also has no realy counter for.
---
Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP/252 Atk/184 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
Backup sweeper and intimidater, also taunts stuff that trys to mess with me. Waterfall for STAB, Stone Edge for other Gyarados. Pretty basic pokemon. Because of leftovers and stealth Rock weakness, I projected this switching in twice on average.

Rate this team as you guys wish, but I'm posting mostly for reference on my other thread.

Here's my teams SR weakness using my formula
Sala: 25 * 1 = 25
Elec: 12.5 * 1 = 12.5
Bliss: 12.5 * 3 = 37.5
Suic: 12.5 * 2 = 25
Gen: 12.5 * 2 = 25
Gya: 25 * 2 = 50
(25+12.5+37.5+25+25+50)/6 = 29.1%

I would use Trick on scarfgar, Hypnosis is a bit unreliable now with its reduced 60% accuracy.

Use calm and a 252 def/252 spD spread on Blissey. bold blissey with no spD investment isn't as reliable as it used to be with all the hard hitting special attackers running amuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)