team FUCK YEAH (for the Suspect Ladder)

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So I've been using this team on the Suspect Ladder with my alt(AMERICA FUCK YEAH), it worked very well for the first 10 days and then it started to fail, I need help with it.

Team At Galance:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HEATPR00F (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/86 Atk/80 Def/92 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball

I get SR up ASAP, SR is really helpful for any team. Using thsi spread so I can survive a Fire Blast from Tran and Magnezone will always 3 OHKO(it will 3 OHKO with any spread anyway, lol) For tran and Ape leads I just go to Vaporeon. When I face a Mamo lead I EQ before I Gyro Ball fearing of Endeavor. This thing is my initial switch on Latios, it really can take anything Latios will throw at me and I can explode on it if I ran out of Gyro Balls, or just revenge kill it with Scizor/Mamo.

ITS A TRAP (Heatran) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 5 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Explosion
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Life Orb Tran is very deadly. Even Bliss isn't a safe switch on this, I can Explode on it or just kill it with Fire Blast if I got a Flash Fire boost. These days people always send Swampert or Vaporeon on Heatran, thats why I use HP Grass. Explosion is obviously for Blissey, or I can Explode on anything else that walls Tran. Earthpower for the other Trans, Fire Types, ect.

IM GONNA UTURN (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 200 HP/252 Atk/58 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch​

A really good trapper, revenge killer and a scouter. 58 Speed EV's to outspeed Skarm and CBTtar. Its really bulky with 200 HP EV's, it can revenge kill stuff like DD Ttar and Latios. I can Pursuit Sub Latios with CM and Recover easily, that thing can beat Zong if I run out of Gyro Balls. U-turn is a really helpful move, its STAB and scouts. Superpower for Steel types.

FEDEEEEEEEEEEE (Latios) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 5 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt

This thing is a beast. After killing Bliss I can just spam Draco Meteor, everything will be 2 OHKOed only some Steel types and Ttar. Thunderbolt for Skarm without. Surf for Tran. I can late game sweep with Dragon Pulse thing too when everything is at low health.

GO TO GYRADOS (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Wish
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Protect

My Wish passer and Gyra counter. I go to this thing if I face Tran and Ape leads, for Ape leads I use HP Electric before I Surf fearing of Endeavor. Tran leads might be a problem, I try to make them explode when I use Protect, if I failed to do that and they used like Fire Blast when I used Protect, I know they are gonna expode the next turn so I go to Zong to take the Explosion nicely. Also this thing can survive a Specs Draco Meteor from Latios with like 2%, I stall SpecsLatios out with this thing sometimes, it took out many Latios's lol, if they are Calm Minders I go to Zong or Scizor to BP, if they kill Scizor I go to Mamo, my second revenge killer.

DUSKIE PWNS YOU (Mamoswine) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 5 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

My second revenge killer and my late game sweeper. This thing can OHKO Latios with Ice Shard at 70%. Jolly over Adamant because of Lucario and Subtrans, Lucario can really give this team a problem if its Adamant so this thing helps against it. Superpower is there so I can 1 OHKO Blissey.

I notced that I have problems with SD Scizor and Scizor, and Rotom can be a problem. I don't have a problem with the TrickScarf ones but the RestTalkers are a big a problem.

I'm not totally sure why you have a big Scizor problem, considering Heatran can really tear him up, Bronzong can get stuff done with boom, and your own Scizor could get a superpower in. I guess the accuracy of Magma Storm is a bit troubling though. I can see why Rotom seems like an issue too, since only Heatran wants to switch in, and only he and Latios can really do something to it.

I think a lot could be fixed if you just ran the standard SubTran.
Heatran @ Leftovers
4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd
Timid
-Substitute
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Toxic
Without the crappy accuracy if Magma Storm, you have a much better chance of revenging Scizor, or just switching into him. Still, be careful about switching into Superpower, as Scizor do tend to spam a Superpower if they get a chance, thinking Heatran is about to come in. Also, you can switch into Rotom and Toxic the thing, and if you get the Flash Fire boost, you can seriously start to dent stuff with that boosted Fire Blast. If it is rest talk, then Toxic puts them to sleep without wasting precious Fire Blast PP, which lets you set up a Sub and start doing stuff. It also lets Heatran handle Vaporeon and friends better, because Toxic really screws them over, while HP Grass is still pretty lol, doing like 40% to Vaporeon tops. Toxic will also force Blissey out too. Having a Sub also prevents other Heatran from revenging you, while you KO right back.

Otherwise it is a magnificent team, obviously.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Hey Ladybug.

Played this team plenty of times and i think it's very good.One major issue tho is dealing with sub tran.Once it subs your initial switch into is Vaporeon,so if that thing were to get toxic'd then Vap won't be around for much longer.That can also lead to other problems like a possible Gyarados sweep down the road.Perhaps removing specs from Latios and Simply using a set that contains recover might help a bit?Would atleast take the workload off of Vap.

Don't know much else to suggest since it seems to take on everything else pritty well.Gl with the team.

Edit: That Mamoswine has a nice nick ^_^; Add surf on Latios <_<

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
OK, so I'll keep it a Life Orb Tran, that thing helped me alot vs the DS and BP teams on Suspect. I'll just change the moves to Explosion/FireBlast/HP Grass/Earthpower. And I'll remove GK from Latiod ans give it Surf, like I only used GK 4 times now lol. It will be another safe switch on tran, if they use Sub when I switch to Vaporeon on Tran, I'll just switch to Latios to avoid Toxic.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Bronzong:

LeadGross can have the exact same moves as Bronzong, but will better stats and with Meteor Mash and lots more power in place of Gyro Ball. Yes, you lose the Ground immunity, but this can be solved with a Shucca Berry. Metagross is more vulnerable to Special attacks, but the only ones of real concern are the Fire attacks. In such a case, you would immediately swap in Heatran to receive a Flash Fire Boost and force them out.

Heatran:

I would change Heatran to the Substitute variation - Fire Blast, Earth Power, Substitute and Toxic with Leftovers. Metagross will encourage Fire attacks from enemy leads, meaning you can get a Flash Fire Boost as early as possible. But this is early on in the match, when your opponent is sure to have a way to deal with a Flash Fire boosted Heatran. They'll send in their Heatran counter who can take a LO Fire Blast, even their own Heatran, most especially the Scarf version. Substitute is, by far, the ideal move to use after gaining the Flash Fire boost. You can then act accordingly. If the switch-in is a bulky pokemon like Suicune or Vaporeon, proceed with Toxic. If the switch-in is the ever popular Heatran, use Earth Power. Swampert hates being poisoned; this makes up for the lost of HP Grass. Sadly, without Explosion, Blissey beats this Heatran. However, after breaking your Sub, feel free to switch in Scizor or Mamoswine and bring her a world of pain.

Scizor:

If you want to outrun CB Tar and Skarmory, I would have 72 Speed EVs to outrun those with a few extra Speed EVs and Vaporeon. The loss in HP is negligible.

Latios:
Latios should have Trick in place of Thunderbolt. Trick is Latios' best way of crippling Blissey. You lose the OHKO on Skarmory, but Trick will still cripple it. Draco Meteor does more damge than a supereffective Thunderbolt to every pokemon except Gyarados and Empoleon. Draco Meteor has a 74.36% of OHKOing a 252 HP Gyarados, and that's ignoring residual damage like Stealth Rock. Empoleon is walled by Vaporeon, even with Grass Knot.

Vaporeon:

Vaporeon should have 68 Speed EVs in place of SpA. This will outspeed most Skarmory and CB Metagross, even those with a few Speed EVs. The SpA EVs are unnecessary. Gyarados will also fail against Vaporeon, and you gain no notable 2HKOs or OHKOs with those extra EVs.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
I lead with Zong because it beat almost all the leads on the Suspect ladder(most of them are Metagross). Not sure if I should use SubTran or no =/, I'll test it later. I guess I'll run more Speed on Scizor. And one on run Speed EV's on Vaporeon, never faced any. I tried Trick on Latios before and it failed for me, people always go to Scizor or Ttar on it and if I used trick I wont be able to do anything else, they will just Pursuit me. I use 68 SpA on Vaporeon so I can 2 OHKO Skarm with surf, I don't think I need Speed EV's on it.

Dragon Dance Salamence can be an issue for this team as you have seen when we battled, you should probably make Latios Scarf since Mamo isn't going to stay there a lot with all the Scizor's and what not.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I lead with Zong because it beat almost all the leads on the Suspect ladder(most of them are Metagross). Not sure if I should use SubTran or no =/, I'll test it later. I guess I'll run more Speed on Scizor. And one on run Speed EV's on Vaporeon, never faced any. I tried Trick on Latios before and it failed for me, people always go to Scizor or Ttar on it and if I used trick I wont be able to do anything else, they will just Pursuit me. I use 68 SpA on Vaporeon so I can 2 OHKO Skarm with surf, I don't think I need Speed EV's on it.
Zong can't risk being Tricked a Choice Scarf by Metagross, though the number of Trick Metagross is decreasing.

Ok, keep the SpA on Vaporeon if you want. Perhaps just 4 Speed EVs to outrun base 65 pokemon that don't have any Speed - opposing Vaporeon and the rare Scizors without Speed.

If Latias swaps Specs onto Scizor, Scizor will not be able to OHKO with Pursuit, even if Latios swaps out. This means that if Scizor comes in on a Latios using Trick, he will either have to U-turn for the OHKO, or use Pursuit and fail to OHKO. In the case of the latter, Latios will always 2HKO Scizor with Surf without a Specs if SR is up. Should CB Scizor come in on Latios after he has killed something, he has a 7.69% chance of OHKOing Latios with Pursuit (this is 87.18% with SR in play). But CB Scizor can do this regardless of Thunderbolt or Trick.

When using Trick on a CB pokemon, Latios may find the option of Tricking a CB onto another pokemon. This is a bonus - you get two effective uses of Trick.

Trick does provide a Weavile and Tyranitar problem. However, Weavile isn't common at all, and using Thunderbolt on a Ttar will also result in death by Pursuit. Thunderbolt fails to 2HKO Ttar.

Do not make Latios Scarf. The extra power with Draco Meteor is a big plus. All of your pokemon can act as Salamence checks - Bronzong resists Dragon Attacks and sports an immunity to Earthquake, Heatran can take a LO boosted Outrage (only 1 though), Latios has superior speed and an obvious threat, Mamoswine... obvious, and Vaporeon works wonders against Scarf Salamence.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
No on leads with ScarfGross anymore, and if i faced one and it tricked Scarf to Zong I can handle it.

and I think TrickLatios is a waste if they don't have Blissey, I rarely face Bliss on Suspect too. And most of the time they go to Ttar, Pursuit will OHKO for sure, I don't really think Trick is a good option.

@ The Grammaa Police: How the fuck am I weak to Mence ?_? It can't set up a DD on anything safely only Vaporeon, and I got 2 revenge killers like what you see, I can easily revenge kill it with Mamo, if they has Yache(which is rare)I can kill it with Scizor.

I've battled this team more than I dare to count, and you've won most the battles.

I don't really have much to say though. For one thing, you don't need any SpA EVs on Vaporeon. You are still 2HKOeing Gyarados so that doesn't matter.

Pretty solid team.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good team, I think I beat it maybe once eventually, but it really does shit all over my team in a one on one contest lol. Scizor was my only real way of doing damage, but with Stealth Rock and often having to risk predictions it was worn down rather quickly, and it was too difficult to get Lucario set up all the time.

If you can predict corrently, then RestTalk Rotom shouldn't be a huge problem, as Latios can devastate it with Draco Meteor, you just have to be careful of opposing Scizor. Heatran is also a pretty safe bet against any version not named Rotom-W. But it's safe to say, even if you have a few problems with it, you've got Rotom well checked.

In theory Magnezone should give you trouble, but I can tell you from experience, and you probably already know, that it just doesn't. Not without the majority of your team being on less than 50% health anyway, which thanks to Wish, is almost never.

Good team.

Seaking...FUCK YEAH. With that out of the way, I would just like to say you've created a brilliant mesh of Pokemon, covering each others weaknesses very well. Heatran covers weakness for Mamo and Scizor, Vap covers weakness for Heatran and Mamo..very nice.

Anyway, Trick in place to tbolt for Latios, OR you can give Vap Acid Armor for that stallout max defense approach. This would, however, make vap potential set up fodder...

Perhaps you can make Vap a phazer of some sort instead. That was pretty successful in the ADV gen, and you can even go as far as to make vap a Baton Passer. A common strategy back then was to Baton pass a couple Acid Armors to a Ttar for a total sweep. Just throwing around suggestions here, as your team is very hard to nitpick.XD

You could maybe use a Scarftran and use the ole Life Orb SD Scizor set.Hmm...yeah I'm pretty much outta ideas here.:p

Nice team.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)