Tea_and_blues's Pokedex.

I am going to piece together a Pokedex using the fakemon that I've made so far. I'll need ideas for water starters. I already have fire and grass.

#001 - Peacheep
Grass

#002 - Peacobb
Grass

#003 - Phetasma
Grass/Psychic

#004 - ???
#005 - ???
#006 - ???

#007 - Vulcups
Fire

#008 - Flacera
Fire

#009 - Flagrotops

Fire/Steel

As Yet Un-numbered:

#??? - Corsolee
Rock/Water

#??? - Rapied
Ghost/Steel

#??? - Dhoul
Ghost/Fighting

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
OMG! I have the same idea for a Ghost/Steel pokemon, a male named Armogus a and a female named Lancette. I think that was original xD. But now I see your Rapied.

The grass one is really cool, and the Corsola EVO looks great. But the others don't look pokemonish enough. Please visit my gallery.

idk why, but when i look to anything there (bar corsolee) i think: A cool draw, but not a pokemon.

I agree with you pombo, I think it's because they look to complex (at least in the case of the grass and fire starters.) They have to many unnecessary additions.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
You have some really cool concepts. A Ghost/Steel-type combo is interesting. Corsolee reminds me of Magnemite. Nice art. ^_^

Yeah, same. They're not very pokemonish, but they're still great! The grass starter looks like Yanma and Natu fused together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)