Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disconnect

Edit: Sorry. This used to be a report on somebody already blacklisted.
If it's worth anything, it was on Lord zero. He has a new BW/BW2 FC: 4771 3706 0719.

Disconnect

I have reason to beleive that Lilligant562 (BW 1464 1824 2550) disconnected on me. None of us had any fainted Pokemon. He had a Volcarona out and I had my Porygon2 out. Volcarona had a Substitute up and was getting stat boosts from everywhere. However, my Porygon2 knew Psych Up and was copying those stat boosts. I was breaking the Sub with ease and one good prediction would have the Volcarona crippled by either a good Tri Attack or Thunder Wave. He disconnected when I broke the first Substitute and threatened another Psych Up to copy his +2 Spe, +2 SpDef, and +3 SpAtk.
Chat:
<Tactikal> Hello!
<Lilligant562> Hy!
<Lilligant562> on my way
<Tactikal> Hosting
<Lilligant562> y=]
<Lilligant562> gl =]
<Tactikal> Good luck to you too!
<Tactikal> RCing
<Tactikal> What happened?
<Tactikal> Was that a ragequit on your end?
<Tactikal> Please respond or a report will be sent.

While he didn't leave the conversation, I saw him go into another battle, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that this was a router failure. I sent him a private message and invited him to appeal his case here, so cheak back for a response from him if you feel nessesary.

Disconnect

I would like to report LOLOLOL (BW 4513 7415 8024) for disconnecting.
He had a Ninetails out and Drought was in effect. I sent out my Starmie. Starmie used Rain Dance; Ninetails used Solar Beam (charge). Starmie used Rapid Spin; Ninetails used Solarbeam (attack) and didn't KO Starmie. She switched to a Tentacruel as death fodder and Starmie used Surf. Tentacruel fainted. Ninetails came out; Drought activated. Starmie used Rain Dance; Ninetails used Hypnosis but missed. I got a blue screen. I couldn't talk it out with her because she disconnected from the chat right as it started.
Chat:
<LOLOLOL> hi
<Tactikal> Hello!
<LOLOLOL> im going in
<Tactikal> I'll host
<Tactikal> Good luck!
Your opponent disconnected.

This is an obvious ragequit because she didn't reconnect to prove it wasn't a faulty connection.

Disconnect

I would like to report Lemarvinjordan23 (BW 4771 3673 2370) for disconnecting on me. He had taken down two of my Pokemon and he had no fainted Pokemon yet. He had Terrakion out and I had Porygon2 out. My Porygon2 was at about 85-90% health. His Terrakion used Cloce Combat and KO'd Porygon2. I sent in Smeargle. Smeargle used Shell Smash and Terrakion used Close Combat and brought Smeargle down to 1hp (Focus Sash). He switched to a Rotom-W and Smeargle used Spore on it and didn't break the Sleep Clause. He then posted his last comment, disconnected , and promptly left when he saw the imminent sweep coming from a Baton Pass recipient. He didn't reconnect in a timely manor to prove it was a communication error.
Chat:
<Tactikal> Hello! Sorry for the wait.
<Lemarvinjordan23> k
<Tactikal> In and hosting
<Tactikal> Good luck!
<Lemarvinjordan23> lol wow
Your opponent ended the battle.

Thank you for your time.

SKratosSnake

Alpha male,athlete,pro fighting gamer
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tactikal why are you liying i did not dc lol i had the game in the bag you dc the match kid stop your bs

Dude that Pokemon is banned. Ur running an uber Pokemon in an OU match
In my own defense, I am not using any banned moves, movesets, abilities, pokemon, unfair hacks, Uber in OU, or anything of the sort. None of my pokemon are considered Uber by Smogon and the Smash Pass tactic is allowed in OU. I base my case off of these pages/articles: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/, http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/, and ,most of all, http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/smeargle/ou. This was an OU match that I played with Lemarvinjordan23. This is the team I used (and will remove when this forum is updated):

-Scizor (Technician): Metal Coat
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def; Adamant
Bullet Punch, Sunny Day, U-Turn, Pursuit

-Skarmory (Sturdy): Mental Herb
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Spe; Impish
Night Slash, Whirlwind, Roost, Spikes

-Starmie (Natural Cure): Wise Glasses
252 Spe, 252 SpAtk, 4 Def; Timid
Rapid Spin, Surf, Psyshock, Rain Dance

-Smeargle (Own Tempo): Focus Sash
252 Spe, 252 SpDef, 4 Def; Jolly
Baton Pass, Substitute, Shell Smash, Spore

-Dragonite (Multiscale): Expert Belt
252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 Def; Adamant
Dragon Claw, EarthQuake, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch

-Porygon2 (Trace): Eviolite
252 HP, 184 Def, 72 SpDef; Bold
Revover, Tri Attack, Thunder Wave, Psych Up

Tactikal why are you liying i did not dc lol i had the game in the bag you dc the match kid stop your bs
I am simply stating my own opinion of what happened and it is up to the moderator of this forum to decide what happened based on the facts stated. My believe my credibility is fair and I have no business picking fights with random users. I'm just doing what is expected out of a Smogon user. If you thought I disconnected, then why did you immediately leave the chat at the moment I was disconnected; why not talk it out with me?

Hey,

I'm not sure if I shuld report this, but hcmetal022 used moves that lower the accuracy of my pokemon, making me miss my move a couple of times costing me the game. Not sure if I should report this, but I just wanted to make sure it gets noticed.

EDIT: When I wanted to point out to this guy that these kind of moves aren't allowed, he started mocking me. This was very annoying and I want to prevent this to the rest of the players. That'rs why I'm posting this

Is this okay, or do you need more information?

Sam

Reporting Muffin1man

DCing whilst on his last poke. I asked him if I could upload the battle to Youtube, he said no. I said ok, that's fine. He DC'd.

Kid03Flash

Kid03Flash dced because he was gonna lose. he wasnt in the room after so i assume he turned his ds off and he disconnected from the chat

JimRaz0r

I outplayed him for the whole battle and I was about to kill his last poke when he disconnected, right before I landed the move. He has youtube, and obviously if he lost, he wouldn't want it up, so he didn't even want me to have the video. It was a really good battle though. Also, he broke sleep clause with his Roserade. Unfortunately, I couldn't find his Friend Code after the battle.

Name:RG White
Opponent's FC: 5458 6148 0291 (BW)
Reason: DCed

Explianation: My suicune was toxiced by his politoed early game I thought nothing of it I had rest and so I switched out to save Suicune for His Tornadus later in the game.

So later on in the game his politoed is badly poisoned my Suicune has half health so I rest predicting his politoed to use use perish song and then die to toxic (at this stage I have Suicune and a full health gliscor and he has his Tornadus and One other mon left)
So I Use rest and have full Health but his politoed doesn't die so he goes for a protect or something so that is another turn of sleep burned up his politoed dies and he brings in his Tornadus and then he waits for ages he siad in chat(after)he was doing a Damage Calc but there is still no move and then I see the blue screen that drives everyone mad so I contacted him and he siad he didn't know what happened NOTE we had battled earlier but it was windy around my house so the connection had been interfered with but by the time we set up again and the time it took us to get that far in the game the wind had died down.

He then tried blaming me but I told him I was sitting by my router with full
Signal and the wind had died down his reply was "<I was getting bored of wifi battle anyway> he then DC From chat

He need to be blacklisted because not only did he DC but he tried blaming me after I explained to him that everything was perfect on my side.

Also I was able to get into the wifi room after he DCed and there was no sigh of him I waited there for a few mins so I presume he just turned the DS off >.<

I would like to report: seanie2k11

This because we were having a UU match and we were at a point where I only had to sweep him with my pokemon. I had Stealth Rock and Spikes up and was at 6 Pokemon, while he was only at 3 Pokemon. I just prevented him from rapid spinning away all my entry hazards and the disconnection happened. I asked him why he disconnected and this is what he said:
"<Biolizard> Why did you DC?
<seanie2k11> im thw bitch
Your opponent ended the battle."

Not sure what that means but hey...Not fun...

Is this enough info?

I would like to report: geo3tears

We were having a perfectly fine match, untill mister decided to disconnect. I noticed that me using Latios and Terrakion didn't suit him... Maybe that could have been the reason. I tried to talkt o him why he D/C'd but no response. This is the second time out of 3 matches today. This way it's no fun playing Wi-Fi. First you battle 15 minutes to then get DC'd...

<geo3tears> meeh everyone is using latias and terrakion nowadays
<Biolizard> wtf? Why the DC?
<geo3tears> loser
<Biolizard> How many bars was it for you ?
<Biolizard> My connection was perfect
<Biolizard> Why don't you respond to me?

I would like to report: BoBoyy23

I have played 5 matches today, didn't get any disconnections except with this guy. The game was perfect for me and I played out everything, working myself around his core for about 30 minutes. And when the battle was about to end so that I could save it to my VS Recorder, the guy disconnected...

I wanted to ask what happened and this is my answer:

<Biolizard> WHy did you DC
Your opponent disconnected.

This is very frustrating. Why does it keep happening? I have made 3 posts in a row and I feel bad about it...

I was battling Bowser Browses, and he disconnected and left the chat without saying anything after the first turn, when I tricked a choice item to his ferrothorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)