Tatertot's Bizzare Bazaar: CLOSED until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks everyone for helping me to make this trade thread such a success! I'll be returning to college this Sunday, and my University's wifi does not allow for easy 3DS connection, so because of that and general busyness, I've decided to close my thread starting now. I'll reopen it again come Spring Break, hopefully with double my current inventory!
If we agreed on a trade, don't worry, it will still happen. I'll PM you about it shortly!
Again, thank you so much for all the trades! See you in a few months, Smogon!

Think I could get 2 for 1 for the Feebas? Sorry to ask but you've got a bunch of things I want lol, I'm interested in Foongus, Sableye, and Honedge.

Hi, I saw that you're only interested in non English Pokemon, but is there anything on my thread you'd like for a female Gooey Goomy?
#129 Dratini
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Extreme Speed

#653 Fennekin
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magician (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Wish, Magic Coat

Which of these two do you have in stock? :)

Tatertot

Any way you can please fit it in? I'll take at least one with (31/xx/xx/31/31/31)
Actually, I just realized I only offer 0 Speed Porygon, so what you're asking for would be difficult with my current breeding stock. I'll have to say no to that. I'm sure there's other people on Smogon who can breed you a 31 Speed one, check around.

What's up I'm interested in a few Mons, CMT, maybe I've got something you're interested in?
I like your Staryu :) also, if you could breed a female 5 IV Adamant Moxie Pinsir, I'd be very interested in that as well. What do you see here that you like?

Last edited:
How about a Male Vullaby?

I like your Staryu :) also, if you could breed a female 5 IV Adamant Moxie Pinsir, I'd be very interested in that as well. What do you see here that you like?
Would you trade a Gooey goomy for the staryu? Yeah I'll try and breed one, not sure how long it'll take, but I'll let you know.

Tatertot

Updated with Grimer, Staryu, Pinsir, Marill, Frillish, Spritzee, Inkay, and Clauncher!

I'd love to do a couple trades over the weekend! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you (I'm open to most offers)

Do you have any 5 IV Pokemon? While you have some really nice things, I doubt you'd trade any legends or shinies for a simple 5 IV Vullaby. What exactly would you be willing to offer?
I Can trade you any pokemon doesnt matter if it's a legendary or 6 IV :]

cmt for grimer :)
also have a wooper with stockpile curse counter recover 31/31/31/31/31/x
and regenerator slowpoke 31/x/31/31/31/0
they don't let me update thread anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)