Suspect SV AAA Suspect #11: Zamazenta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to be voting ban personally and by the looks of it I’ll be the only one.

SOR zama is the only real set, the others are mid. CC, heavy slam, crunch and FF/SE are all that’s needed because toxapex isn’t real.
The damage output from this mon is insane, and while people mention 4mss, the above can 2 shot nearly everything if predicted right.
And the issue here is that the games end up being entirely 50/50’s for most balance to offensive teams.

To date most powerful fightings in the tier were 328 or lower (anyone seen terrak?). So revenging these is a non issue as there are lots of mons that can outspeed and OHKO without being scarfed and locked in. For zama matchups if you want to avoid getting severely chipped you need to bring your scarf in- Scarf is weak, so easy to bring in a check, and pivot back to zama to take 50% on something else.

Ironically, the introduction of a fast offensive Pokémon is going to make the meta move more towards fat/stall.
Otherwise how do you prepare for fast dark AND rock AND ice AND fighting AND fire.

And as people get bored/tired of 100+ turn games, I think we’ll see bans coming in for fast darks, due to people being overwhelmed with so many fast offensive threats to prep for.

So yeah- unban zama. But then we’ll likely see bans coming in for rmoon and Chien Pao in the future. Or a fat/stall meta.
IMG_4350.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)