Suspect suspects: The Status Quo and Suspect Tests

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
So, last time I did a statistical-focused article, it was a lot less subjective. I won't deny that I had a direction for this story once I discovered the status quo numbers, so do be aware that the tone and approach of the article reflects my own thoughts on things and plenty of hedged bets. This was also written pre-DLC 2 and updated with data to include up to DLC 2, so some things may have changed since DLC2's release, be that community sentiment about Tera in OU, or individual stats. Additionally, a word or point here or there may be misleading, as I tried to comb through the writing to figure out what needed changing with new data. The data goes from the start of SV to the release of DLC 2 and no further. I'm also not intending to freely release the data I've collected if asked, as it is a terrible mess in current form and I'd rather not subject myself to that embarrassment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)