Pending Support set copy pastes lacking hyphens (as Discord removes them)

R8

On LoA
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
When sending a set on Discord, you get something like this:
Capture d’écran 2024-05-03 à 19.39.51.png

If you copy paste this on PS, the hyphens go away
Capture d’écran 2024-05-03 à 19.45.10.png

So you get this
Capture d’écran 2024-05-03 à 19.45.48.png

The suggestion here is just making so PS does not miss the moves because they lack hyphens in front of them

R8

On LoA
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Could you use a code block? Type a ``` before and after the set and it should be pretty peachy.
You could but if you don't have to i think it'd be a nice minor QOL thing to have. You could also manually put the hyphens anyway, either way works - i honestly don't know how feasible this suggestion is, but i thought why not suggesting it, if it happens to be something easy to implement i'd assume it'd be a net positive

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
I'm not against the suggestion, but you can copy the hyphens if you use the "Copy Text" button instead. Should be helpful while the suggestion isnt't approved and coded.
imagem_2024-05-04_134007700.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)