Suckingmoarducks's awful team thread

cyberacc

formerly Suckingmoreducks
Yeah, it's just a generic UU team without a real sweeper.
Nothing fancy up here, just my general general team copy pasted from Showdown.

m8 (Quagsire) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Recover
Pretty standard Quag set. Is on the team to deal with annoying Atck. sweepers. Went for Ice Punch over Scald to utilize Quags good-ish attack and coverage.

m8 (Nidoking) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
ThunderBeam is still pretty good. Sludge wave for fairies (duh) and Earth Power for electrics and just in general good coverage.

m8 (Donphan) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: null SAtk
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin
Spinner and rock setter. Nothing much to say other then that.

m8 (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 HP / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flash Cannon
- Psyshock
- Wish
- Toxic
General wish Jirachi set. Sure, it can't really outtank ghosts since gen 6 in UU, but it does its job well enough.

m8 (Dugtrio) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Spd /4 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SAtk
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Reversal
- Sucker Punch

Trapper.

m8 (Hydreigon) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
Kills every other thingamabob that isn't heavily invested in sp.def down here in UU with choice specs. Flash cannon is there against Fairies and Stones. The other moves are fairly obvious (Fire Blast against Jirachi, Draco to instakill stuff, Dark pulse to make ghosts cry, etc)

Well, that's my UU team. Feel free to give me feedback about it if you have the time.

Last edited:
You have some grammar issues. You also aren't following Rule #2 (iirc); You must have at least 3 lines of description for each Pokemon explaining what ones role is and the sets you chose and why. (Includes EVs, nature, moves, and ability if the Pokemon has more than one good ability, and or you are using one that isn't standard.)
Also, saying all Dugtrio is, Trapper. That is completely unacceptable. Add pictures for more of a visual aspect because who READS. Adding pictures also helps people comprehend (Lol stupid idiots who don't read need to do this, sorry to all you dumb people, I had to write this.) what Pokemon are on your team and they can picture weaknesses better. Here's one site.. http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)