Stupid Sexy HA Gatr! [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

With the notice that the highly anticipated Johto HA Starters have been released today (specially everyone's favorite Gatr), I rushed to the Bank to get them and started to breed like crazy to get my own cool Gatr (I ended up nabbing a hex flawless one on the 20-30ish Egg); in the aftermath, I ended up with a lot of HA spitbacks that I want to share with all of you, specially with the ones that for some reason can't afford or simply don't have the Pokébank to get them themselves. But before the fun begins, READ THE GODDAMN RULES.

- This giveaway will be done ONLY from the GTS; so don't bother adding my Friend Code.
- Deposit a Kecleon and ONLY a Kecleon with the message "AlbusMagus".
- After that, YOU MUST POST HERE with your IGN and the level/gender of the Kecleon you deposited.
- They will be given at a first come-first serve basis, so I won't reserve them. However, if you can't get one at the spot, don't worry! There is no limited stock of them, since I'll be constantly rebreeding them and restocking the giveaway in a regular basis.
- All of the breeds have 5 IVs at random; DON'T ASK FOR SPECIFIC IVS OR A GENDER! Seriously, is not that hard to breed yourself a flawless one with one of these spitbacks.
- In case you don't get the correct 'mon or I can't find it for some reason, edit your post and I'll do my best to give it to you, no matter what.
- If you don't read the rules or don't post here, I'll simply ignore your post.

Now, The lil suckers:

#158 - Totodile | Lv.1

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: R / A / N / D / O / M
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance / Ice Punch / Crunch
stock:

Last edited:
Deposited lv 24 female Kecleon. IGN is Sam. Now that I have a sheer force 'dile I can breed and giveaway some perfect shiny "LazorGatr"s muhahahaha

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :)

I'm low in the kecleon department... How about I put up your totodile for another that way you have proof. Does that work for you?

Deposited a male level 30 Kecleon. IGN is Carlos. Thanks in advance!

P.S. That picture is all kinds of disturbing ._.

Deposited a L43 female Kecleon

IGN: Rikka, Avatar: female schoolkid

EDIT: took it back for rufusdrumknott's giveaway

Edit 2: redeposited

Last edited:
Deposited a level 25 male Kecleon in a Quick Ball, IGN Tree

I don't have it in my Pokedex so I had to search with the "What Pokemon?" button, keep that in mind.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)