Steelix

Overview
########
•It can tank hits and bop back with one of its stabs.
•Works as a good rock setter as it can get up rocks pretty well.
•Spa defensive set takes nothing from both physical and special attacks allowing it to set up and sweep.
•Can late game sweep at almost all times.
•doesn't even need atk. investment to set up and sweep.

Defensive sweeper
########
name: Defensive set
move 1:curse
move 2:rest
move 3:heavy slam
move 4:Earthquake
ability:
item:steelixite
evs:
nature:

Moves
========

Curse allows you to set up and get bulkier at the same time. Rest lets steelix set up with out worrying about how long its going to live. It also allows it to heal off any status that it got during the set up process. Heavy slam is one of its strongest stabs and allows it to bop since mega-steelix is very heavy. Earthquake is the other stab and allows it not to get walled by things like fire types and anything that takes on its steel stab move.

Set Details
========

Max special defense allows it to set up a lot more easily, which means it doesn't have to worry about its other defense which doesn't get any boost from curse. It also allows to take strong Spa atks, including rotom-mows leaf storm pretty swell.

Usage Tips
========

set up once the threats such as hitmonlee which can i hit OK mega steelix are gone.I would also recommend to set up later in the game so you will have more HP for wining the game when everything is weaken. set up only when necessary so you don't get killed easily.

Team Options
========

Since there are threats like hitmonlee and virizion which can set set or KO steelix, you wann run something to check the fighting types. Aromatisse fits in this spot well as it can moon blast the fighting types and wish/aromatherapy supporting steelix very well. Now that you have the fighting types checked you wanna have a water type check and steelix gets set up on/bopped. Rotom-mow fits on this spot checking clawitzer and feraligator.

Steath rocker
########
name: Stealth rocker
move 1:heavy slam
move 2:roar
move 3:stealth rock
move 4:earthquake
ability:
item:steelixite
evs:
nature:

Moves
========

Its bulkiness allows it to set up rocks pretty easy. Roar is for phasing out the set up sweepers

Set Details
========

EVS / ITEM / NATURE INFORMATION GOES HERE

Usage Tips
========

USAGE TIPS GO HERE

Team Options
========

TEAM OPTIONS GO HERE

Other Options
########

OTHER OPTIONS GOES HERE. STUFF LIKE ALTERNATE MOVES, ALTERNATE SETS, NICHE STUFF THAT DOESN'T GET A MAIN SET MENTION

Checks & Counters
########

CHECKS & COUNTERS GO HERE
NOTE THAT THIS WILL BE MORE THREATLISTY SO MENTION POKEMON / OTHER EFFECTS ONE AT A TIME

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey bro, I talked to you about QC agreeing to reassign this analysis to someone else? I didn't want you to put effort into it because of that reason...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)