Media Spotify Wrapped 2023 is Here

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This year I decided to commit to an insane bit and only listen to Carly Rae Jepsen (and podcasts). Every top artist is a co-artist on a Carly song. But now the bit is complete and it’s finally time to check out that new Caroline Polachek album!

Life is good, gamers; let’s see how we all listened this year!!

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0175.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
1000002795.png

Yeahhhh Lil Yachty made my album of the year lol. Happy Asobi Seksu Supremacy is still alive and kicking

A bit unfortunate Joanna Wang and Dabda missed the cut but o well

I Quit Girls has the best guitar riff of all-time (yes it's better than Only Shallow)

Full Circle is a song by Five Star Hotel, and the fact that it made my Top 5 is extremely funny and extremely concerning

1000002796.png
1000002797.png

My top 5 was simultaneously predictable, funny, and "Wow really?"

2 Horrorcore/Dark rappers
Guitar Legend
$uicideboy$
and Swifty

#1 Darby O'Trill
#2 $B
#3 Ouija Macc
#4 Buckethead (guess this happend cus I legit went on a stint earlier this year listening to all his albums and boy god does he have plenty)
#5 Taylor Swift

Sent that to my friends/ex but still friendly and all were like "Swift sticks out like a sore thumb but somehow that makes sense knowing you." lmao

Last edited:

PacificMarill

vibing marill-y
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
My minutes are really low because I was using Youtube Music for the majority of this year, but I ended up coming back to Spotify in like September? But the artists/songs are 100% accurate. Been loving Kali Uchis!
OVSHuO2f2dVb.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)