Special Balls-Bank Shinies-Spitbacks; LF: Vivillon Patterns (as eggs), other offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you C.M.T for these ?

#063: Abra

-NLMRY- | Modest | Magic Guard |

IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Teleport
Notes: NN

#443: Gible

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Rough Skin |

IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Tackle | Outrage

#250: Ho-Oh

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Regenerator
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Brave Bird | Extrasensory | Sunny Day | Fire Blast
Notes: Dream Radar RNG (Deleted OT Data)
-NLMRY- | Jolly | Regenerator
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 10
Moves: Whirlwind |Weather Ball | Gust

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Intimidate
Moves: Bulldoze | Rock Throw | Extrasensory | Swords Dance
Notes: Dream Radar RNG (Deleted OT Data).

#642: Thundurus-T

-NLMRY- | Timid | Volt Absorb
IV: 31/26/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Revenge | Shock Wave | Heal Block | Agility
Notes: Dream Radar RNG (Deleted OT Data(HP Ice).

Could you C.M.T for these ?

#063: Abra

-NLMRY- | Modest | Magic Guard |

IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Teleport

#443: Gible

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Rough Skin |

IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Tackle | Outrage

#250: Ho-Oh

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Regenerator
-NLMRY- | Jolly | Regenerator
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 10
Moves: Whirlwind |Weather Ball | Gust

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Intimidate
Moves: Bulldoze | Rock Throw | Extrasensory | Swords Dance
Notes: Dream Radar RNG (Deleted OT Data).

#642: Thundurus-T

-NLMRY- | Timid | Volt Absorb
IV: 31/26/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Revenge | Shock Wave | Heal Block | Agility
Notes: Dream Radar RNG (Deleted OT Data(HP Ice).

your link is dead because of the new forums, so you need to update that.

Small Update:

#236: Tyrogue

-NLMRY- | Careful | Guts |

IV: 31/31/31/08/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Tackle | Helping Hand | Fake Out | Foresight

-NLMRY- | Impish | Guts |

IV: 31/31/31/08/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Tackle | Helping Hand | Fake Out | Foresight

Last edited:
I removed one of the pokemon from my thread that you wanted but if you want I would be happy to trade my Genesect for your Celebi. Both non-redis.

What do you want for your Victini-Genesect-Meloetta-Thunduras T-Tornadus T-Landorus T.
To: -NLMRY-
I have some awesome pokemon that you don't just send me your want list and I'll post you back thank you.

VERY interested in the Naive Meloetta and:
H0-oh
-NLMRY-
| Adamant | Regenerator

Please check my thread for a possible trade.

What kind of pokemon are you after? I'm interested in a keldeo. I'm still able to get things from gen3/4 if that makes a difference.

please check my list for genesect. thanks.
What kind of pokemon are you after? I'm interested in a keldeo. I'm still able to get things from gen3/4 if that makes a difference.
You guys realize that due to Bank not being released I can only trade the above Pokemon to 5th Gen games, right? In any any case

Ryusei: I didn't see anything that caught my eye immediately, but I could only look quickly as I'm getting ready to leave for New York City, but will check again when I get back (probably Thursday or Friday).

Chill: When you say that you're still able to get 3rd Gen stuff, does that mean you're able to RNG on 3rd Gen? If so, I'd be very interested in a 3rd Gen Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss (3rd Gen Tutor move) and Knock Off (4th Gen Tutor move). Let me know if that's doable for you. If it seems like a tall order, I'm willing to trade you more than just Keldeo for it, providing it has good IV's (and there's anything else you want). I don't know much about RNG in 3rd Gen as before having a desire for Khan I was too lazy to learn it (was going to try soon), but if you can do it already that would save me loads of trouble.

VERY interested in the Naive Meloetta and:
H0-oh
-NLMRY-
| Adamant | Regenerator

Please check my thread for a possible trade.
Toosuto: I believe we already spoke about the Meloetta and decided to hold off on a trade until Bank was released. I'll remember your offer and if, when Bank is released, you're still in need of these Pokemon, I'll make a counter offer.

Anyway, as I said above, I'll be gone for the next day or two but you guys can PM me if you wish, which I'd prefer since I get a notification when they're received (I almost didn't notice this as I assumed due to the lack of 6th Gen stuff it had faded to the depths of the forum). Thanks for the offers, all three of you!

Yes, I can RNG on 3rd gen. Something like that may take quite awhile though. If you've got the patience for it I could probably do it.

Yes, I can RNG on 3rd gen. Something like that may take quite awhile though. If you've got the patience for it I could probably do it.
For sure, take your time as it's not usable 'till Bank anyway (want it for Mega Khan). I can trade you whatever you'd like for compensation in 5th Gen when I get back from New York, just let me know if there's anything else you want other than Keldeo.

I like so many of the legendaries in your thread that I think it would be difficult to choose. Maybe you should let me know how many pokemon you think would be fair for it so that I don't sound greedy? haha :p You can pm me if you prefer.

Xerneas, Yes, but this is the last message I can respond to until Thurs/Fri. Keep the offer open until then, please :)

Is Brave Heracross bred in Kalos? If so, then please CMT. I have access to a Chansey Safari, so I can either get you a HA Chansey spitback or Lucky Eggs.

Cool, have a good trip
You guys realize that due to Bank not being released I can only trade the above Pokemon to 5th Gen games, right? In any any case

Ryusei: I didn't see anything that caught my eye immediately, but I could only look quickly as I'm getting ready to leave for New York City, but will check again when I get back (probably Thursday or Friday).

Chill: When you say that you're still able to get 3rd Gen stuff, does that mean you're able to RNG on 3rd Gen? If so, I'd be very interested in a 3rd Gen Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss (3rd Gen Tutor move) and Knock Off (4th Gen Tutor move). Let me know if that's doable for you. If it seems like a tall order, I'm willing to trade you more than just Keldeo for it, providing it has good IV's (and there's anything else you want). I don't know much about RNG in 3rd Gen as before having a desire for Khan I was too lazy to learn it (was going to try soon), but if you can do it already that would save me loads of trouble.

Toosuto: I believe we already spoke about the Meloetta and decided to hold off on a trade until Bank was released. I'll remember your offer and if, when Bank is released, you're still in need of these Pokemon, I'll make a counter offer.

Anyway, as I said above, I'll be gone for the next day or two but you guys can PM me if you wish, which I'd prefer since I get a notification when they're received (I almost didn't notice this as I assumed due to the lack of 6th Gen stuff it had faded to the depths of the forum). Thanks for the offers, all three of you!

Small Update:

#280: Ralts

-NLMRY- | Timid | Telepathy |
|

IV: 31/0/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Destiny Bond | Skill Swap | Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball

-NLMRY- | Timid | Trace |
|

IV: 31/0/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Destiny Bond | Skill Swap | Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball

#636: Larvesta

-NLMRY- | Timid | Flame Body |
|

IV: 31/31/30/31/30/30 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Ember | String Shot | Bug Buzz
Notes: NN. HP Rock

Last edited:
Interested in genesect,terrakion and landorus-T, CMT and I have a shiny HP fire magnemite to trade 31 IV's in three stats, and 30 in the other relevant stats. If you're interested, I can't clone, so you'll have to do that for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)