Sonderos flawless Breedject Giveaway Round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If I could please reserve the last pidgey- I won't be able to get something on the GTS for a few hours- thanks for the give away!
Sure thing, just tell me the details of the fodder, when you've deposited it.

Sorry, for taking so long, me taking so long might've caused some of your Pokemon to get sniped and I'm sorry if that happened.

Sorry, I can't find your Zigzagoon on GTS. GTS seems to have some problems with Zigzagoons being put up.

Can't find your Pachirisu, sorry. It might be because Pachirisu for Pidgey is considered a reasonable trade for GTS standards, and I took too long. I'm so sorry.

Traded.

Can't find yours either, might be the same case as with Gabe's Pachirisu.

Sorry, you might've been sniped once more, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Traded
Sorry, took it down for a different giveaway at the time, and forgot to upload again. Now is a Lv 1 male wurmple. Same IGN and message

Sondero

Sniped yet again- putting up a lv3 female pidgey nicknamed "honey"
Sorry, it seems like you've been sniped again... I don't know why anyone would trade a Pidgey for a pidgey on GTS so quickly, if you'd like, you can PM me your Friend code and we can trade manually.

Sorry, took it down for a different giveaway at the time, and forgot to upload again. Now is a Lv 1 male wurmple. Same IGN and message
Sorry, I can't find your Wurmple on GTS.

Im so sorry I took so long to upload something

I uploaded a Lv 23 Spinda Male
IGN: Qwil
Traded.

Sniped yet again- putting up a lv3 female pidgey nicknamed "honey"
Sniped once more, putting up a lv4 female pidgey( German).
If this one doesn't work I might take you
Up on your offer for a personal trade. Thanks again for your patience with this trade.

Sondero

If you have a reservation for one of the last Pidgeys and I can't find your fodder on GTS, feel free to PM/VM me with your FC and IGN, and I'll try setting up a trade with you if we meet online on PSS, my on-time is 3PM-10PM GMT on weekdays and 9AM-11PM GMT on weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)