sometimes exeggutor doodles

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey egg :O

I actually don't think I've told you about this before but looking at your posts right at this moment my thoughts are:

-you have the cartooniness and the quirkiness down (u should post that other ambipom drawing :O), and you're showing off some skill at rendering, but now you have to learn to balance the two to create pieces with character but also creative flair. I think both fire foxes you drew are close to finding that balance, so just keep drawing! :)

-Also learn to use layers so you can fill sections instead of scribbling them in with color >:(

-And of course keep doing trad work, call me a purist but there's something about the feeling of pen on paper that tablets can't beat (yet anyway 9.9)

anyways i am super glad you finally posted a thread, now you have a nice way to view your progression as an artist too! :D everyone wins!

That Exeggutor drawing gave me stomach cramps from laughing. That middle face kills me ever time, I don't know why. Anyway, awesome drawings. I will keep an eye out on your works because they really amuse me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)