Project Snow's Team Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a team around... Dusknoir! It actually seems interesting. Will-O-Wisp/Ghost STAB/Ice Punch/Filler is interesting. Maybe you could try and work some magic?

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Requesting a team around... Dusknoir! It actually seems interesting. Will-O-Wisp/Ghost STAB/Ice Punch/Filler is interesting. Maybe you could try and work some magic?
O-ok D: A-adding.

Love your teams man. You got any teams with Ditto or Roserade?
Uhm missing both. Just choose one between these and I'll ad it to requests!

Hey Snow, great to see you're back! Was wondering if you'd enjoy a slightly more unorthodox, flexible request. Could you build a team with two or more Healing Wish users? Thought it would make an interesting and fun offensive team, but I'll go with whichever style you think would be best.

Keep up the good work!

Snou

Hey Snow, great to see you're back! Was wondering if you'd enjoy a slightly more unorthodox, flexible request. Could you build a team with two or more Healing Wish users? Thought it would make an interesting and fun offensive team, but I'll go with whichever style you think would be best.

Keep up the good work!
Already done but it has Aurorus D: is that ok?

is it okay to request an avraikou stall ? cuz idk if i can request the playstyle or just mons.
But av raikou seems p cool, it stops gengar,Mana,toge and torn to an extent.

Snou

is it okay to request an avraikou stall ? cuz idk if i can request the playstyle or just mons.
But av raikou seems p cool, it stops gengar,Mana,toge and torn to an extent.
U already requested Hex gar :O

Hey Snow? I finally built a good team around Toge. Sorry if I wasted your time, you can remove it from the list.

Hi snow cristallo, love ur teams :DD.

Can i request a team based on Avalanche/SR/EQ/Heavy Slam Mega Aggron???

Thx in advance :DD

Last edited:
Hello, I didn't know you could ask for a team. This is amazing. My favourite Pokemon are Arcanine and Mienshao and I would love to see a SUCCESSFUL team built around them, or just one of them. Hope this is possible, thanks a lot for your time -Snow.

I'm really liking the page Snow and the versatile pokes in each team. I recently got traded a max IV timid manaphy. I'm really interested to use the rain dance/tail glow moveset with psychic. Fortunately, my main playstyle is balance so this nomination may be a whiff of cool scent of fresh air for you! I'm also interested in using mega scizor or mega alakazam. I have a few suggestions, which include; a basic core of fire, water, grass or a core of fairy, steel and dragon in order to support manaphy. I'm also not inclined to use over two legendary Pokemon. I love the time and effort you place into these teams on the forum and I hope you accept this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)