Smogon Tour X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to it! Be warned, however, that I will record my matches for YouTube. If you have a problem with that then tell me to stop taping.

Not at all. JAA was an in real life tournament with GBA's and stuff, like this year's Video Game Championships. Smogon Tour is all online.

So I read the rules and all that on Smogon tourney's but it doesn't answer a few questions. Like, where to sign up, which tier I must play in if not all of them, and how it officially works. If anyone has an answer please fill me in i'd like to tear it up out there or at least pick up a win or two. So in advance thanks for any answers and good luck.

So I read the rules and all that on Smogon tourney's but it doesn't answer a few questions. Like, where to sign up, which tier I must play in if not all of them, and how it officially works. If anyone has an answer please fill me in i'd like to tear it up out there or at least pick up a win or two. So in advance thanks for any answers and good luck.
I don't think the signup thread is up yet, oh and every week there will be a different tier you play for and you can join 2 out of 3 tournaments they give out for the given tier for said week.

http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/tour/

This should tell you everything.

Also in for OU/UU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)