Smogon Tour - Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looks like I have another opportunity to actually participate this year. I cannot wait.

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Timezone was a bit of a problem last time but hopefully i can join in most of the tours.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Maybe this time I won't be banned in the middle of it:-p

Looks fun, hopefully I can qualify.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ooh, I better start learning UU and try to compete. Also knighofthewind and panamaxis, you seem to have your time zones mixed up. EST for them is it GMT-4 and ours is +10. So, at 2pm there it would be 4 am here I believe.(and 8pm would be 10am) So I'd have to get up at 4 ugh...

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh and another thing: is the tournament going to 128 entrants this time round or is it going to stick at 64? Since there are at least 400 people on Smogon Shoddy most of the time I don't think 128 would be too much of a stretch personally.

lol 128 man tours are extremely tedious to hold and they take forever. It will likely be 64 again.

It appears I'll need to take time to polish up my battling performance in the different metagames if I want a chance in doing well in this tournament. Can't wait!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Oh and another thing: is the tournament going to 128 entrants this time round or is it going to stick at 64? Since there are at least 400 people on Smogon Shoddy most of the time I don't think 128 would be too much of a stretch personally.

I really doubt 128 would be possible. It would take too long, be too hard to do in one night etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)