Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 22 Playoffs [Won by BKC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. SoulWind vs 16. Finchinator => Even though i like finch a lot i don't think he's on soulwind's lvl atm, he might be able to take on bw but i doubt he's winning the serie at all, however Finchi has the potential to win so i'm looking forward.
2. Ciele vs 15. Reymedy => Reymedy is a really great teambuilder and even though Ciele might be on fire during these past months, i still rank him as one of the few "good but lucky as fuck players" and without luck involvement i'm almost p sure Reymedy is winning this serie, Reymedy wins both ORAS / BW
3. Chill Shadow vs 14. xtra$hine => I'd like to see xtra getting to final but it would only happen if he quit being one dimensional, yeah bro you're amazing but you gotta take off with HO a little more.
4. Jimmy Turtwig vs 13. blunder => Very close game, it can go either way but i'd give blunder an edge just because of how he's solid overall in all 3 gens while jimmy only perfoms well in bw. Then jimmy is also one of the reasons i didnt make playoffs this season so i'm mad at him...(jk) but you will need to be good outside of bw this time imo gl :)
5. Obliviate vs 12. FLCL => Obliviate is probably the dark horse of this pool but he's still frail in old gens while flcl is solid overall in all 3, flcl wins BW / DPP.
6. dEnIsSsS vs 11. Malekith => I don't like this guy because he manages to luck me everytime we face each other but i gotta admit he's good at this game and probably better than denisss in bw / dpp
7. Posho vs 10. The Quasar => Can't root against the italian army, however if it comes to 1V1 posho probably wins this easily.
8. Omfuga vs 9. BKC => wow what a dilemme, bkc is good as both a battler and builder even though he might be on tilt these days (no offense bro), but omfuga is really good as a battler and even though he might not build his shit he gets them from good players so w/e, can go either way (highlight of this round), come down to whoever wins bw

I'd be happy with any of my friends (yes even poshita)
gl everyone

FNH

F is for Finchi, N is for Nator, H is for Hater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1. SoulWind vs 16. Finchinator - Soulwind, cause number one always wins r1
2. Ciele vs 15. Reymedy - Ciele not only has a cooler name but is going to win this one due to possessing better skills.
3. Chill Shadow vs 14. xtra$hine - xtra$hine ima vote for you to win but still leak your teams to your opponent
4. Jimmy Turtwig vs 13. blunder - IDK any reasons but I'll vote for turtwig
5. Obliviate vs 12. FLCL - IDC
6. dEnIsSsS vs 11. Malekith - cooler name
7. Posho vs 10. The Quasar - Posho, you got this.
8. Omfuga vs 9. BKC- Omfuga is all talk; BKC is all skill.

So we finally have a host that isn't in the top 16, assuming that teal6 is the host. That means teal6 is not in the finals.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
[11:33:10 AM] Finch: i'm good in like
[11:33:12 AM] Finch: 2 hours or so
[11:33:16 AM] SoulWind: great
[11:33:20 AM] Finch: so 2 hours from now?
[11:33:22 AM] SoulWind: thatts better for me
[11:33:23 AM] Finch: solid
[11:33:24 AM] SoulWind: than later
[11:33:24 AM] SoulWind: y

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost in 3 to Soulwind, good games and well played. Thanks to everyone who went far out of their way to help me this week; your efforts won't be forgotten and I'm incredibly appreciative. While I wish the BW game went differently, seeing as Taunt Roost Focus Dark Pulse Hydreigon did well with Keldeo asleep, that simply was not what happened at the end of the day. Best of luck in the next round and I'm rooting for you, my friend!

Last edited:

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I won in 2-1 vs. Finchinator, ggs.. I honestly don't think I deserved to win that series after playing poorly in DPP. I got outplayed there and got very lucky with the miss and crit in BW2. I don't think I was going to lose since then but Finchinator was in a good position indeed. I apologize for this, and I know what you feel because I have suffered it the last times I've been in the playoffs.

Obliviate sent out blood in the cut (Latios)!
Pointed stones dug into the opposing blood in the cut!

SHIZURU used Earthquake!
[Opposing blood in the cut's Levitate!]
It doesn't affect the opposing blood in the cut...

Turn 9

The opposing blood in the cut used Psyshock!
SHIZURU lost 52% of its health!
The opposing blood in the cut lost some of its HP!

SHIZURU used Dragon Claw!
It's super effective! The opposing blood in the cut lost 78% of its health!

The opposing blood in the cut fainted!

★Obliviate: i dont have draco
★Obliviate: for the record

when you try to justify your play but only end up lookin like more of a retard.
winning is overrated bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)