Smogon Tour 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the rules but I don’t understand how can we sign up every week
Under the smogon tour thread (where this page is found), exactly at the listed times (friday 6pm, saturday 4pm, sunday 2pm all eastern times) they will post a new thread called like 'smogon tour, week 1, ss ou' and signups are open for like 5-15 minutes. post in that to sign up for the live tournament that happens immediately after

groundshells

Banned deucer.
MegaStarUniverseTour29

As you all may know, I do not support terrorists. Which brings me to the topic of user The Sprinkler naming his kid Osama. The story begins with the creation of his old server Anything goes with Sprinkles. He often posted photos of naked women from tinder in that server. In his efforts to impress the animorphs on smogon such as aurella, djkora, starry… he kept flexing the amount of action he got. After being rejected multiple times The Sprinkler had nothing left except his tinder bitches. The Sprinkler eventually got a tinder bitch pregnant and got stuck with a kid. The Sprinkler’s raging case of down syndrome caused him to follow his jihad instincts and brings us to this. I believe as a community we must choice band together to get rid of this terrorist. While I do believe Osama’s physical attributes were wasted as he was 6’6 and could have been in the NBA. Still I cannot support him due to the horrendous atrocities he has committed.Thus I believe he should be banned from this site to eliminate the possibility of him spreading his influence into smogon and more importantly the agency.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
If he'd just DCed or not showed up would anyone have said anything? Seems like a completely reasonable punishment in this situation to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)