NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

I mean, I think bussing your partner is inherently flashy I genuinely don’t think being flashier than that is of particular benefit. I may be an inherently flashy player as either faction, but “bussing the person” is the move and that’s what would feed my ego if successful, not “bussing the person in the most extravagant way possible”.

And actually I’d never build a case from scratch against a scumbud just to bus them. I think that’s just misplaying unless they’re literally outed and you’re sure town will realise that soon. I guess that ironically kind of applies to Rostam and I v much didn’t do that this game lol.

Prob worth a reread but IIRC I called him being a dead man walking super early into the day, it was certainly where my mindset was at. It was certainly before responding to your post with the maths which is I think what you’re referring to here.
I do remember you saying that and I don't remember exactly when and I'm not about to dumpster dive it.

Speaking of, what would be a better target
I think Zippy's probably town but he's a reasonable vig. Literally anyone who has been less active is fine by me, these are the people who it's easy to be wrong about. Hydro, Tiger, skip. I also don't mind you shooting your own personal scumreads if you have justification.

I think Zippy's probably town but he's a reasonable vig. Literally anyone who has been less active is fine by me, these are the people who it's easy to be wrong about. Hydro, Tiger, skip. I also don't mind you shooting your own personal scumreads if you have justification.
Hydro or Tiger I agree with

Orrrrr Sam

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Explain the Sam case to me like I'm 5
The case is 'Sam is voting for me and I don't like that' combined with Skipper mis-reading Blazade's post on my 'scummeta' (which Blazade mentioned above already).

It's a classic case of a newer player going for very basic level 1 thinking (he vote me so he bad) without taking the time to think through player motivations, read prior days based on actual results, and sheeping the first thing that conveniently comes along that confirms his priors (in this case, Celever making some bullshit argument about me + AG being a scum team lmao).

If AG and I were a scum team then we would've swapped to Pulsar yesterday and saved Rostam, especially after Realiti literally pinged me right before deadline. If you seriously think that's a remotely possible pairing then I've got a bridge to sell you. I get that Celever said it was 'tinfoily' but there's tinfoily and then there's just saying random shit with zero basis in fact in order to bog down the thread and make discussion more difficult since me and Blazade have to keep reminding the noobies every five posts of obvious things that they should've known instead of being able to ISO or just live fulfilling fucking lives not posting in a Smogon NOC.

Skipper may not know better than to sheep something like this, but Celever really should know better than to troll the way he has been. I still believe Skipper is a better vote due to the Day 1 vote count (plus my reasoning in post 2429, which everyone seems to have ignored for some reason?) but everyone seems to have just willfully ignored that so whatever.

I'm gonna go to sleep then re-evaluate things tomorrow.

The case is 'Sam is voting for me and I don't like that' combined with Skipper mis-reading Blazade's post on my 'scummeta' (which Blazade mentioned above already).

It's a classic case of a newer player going for very basic level 1 thinking (he vote me so he bad) without taking the time to think through player motivations, read prior days based on actual results, and sheeping the first thing that conveniently comes along that confirms his priors (in this case, Celever making some bullshit argument about me + AG being a scum team lmao).

If AG and I were a scum team then we would've swapped to Pulsar yesterday and saved Rostam, especially after Realiti literally pinged me right before deadline. If you seriously think that's a remotely possible pairing then I've got a bridge to sell you. I get that Celever said it was 'tinfoily' but there's tinfoily and then there's just saying random shit with zero basis in fact in order to bog down the thread and make discussion more difficult since me and Blazade have to keep reminding the noobies every five posts of obvious things that they should've known instead of being able to ISO or just live fulfilling fucking lives not posting in a Smogon NOC.

Skipper may not know better than to sheep something like this, but Celever really should know better than to troll the way he has been. I still believe Skipper is a better vote due to the Day 1 vote count (plus my reasoning in post 2429, which everyone seems to have ignored for some reason?) but everyone seems to have just willfully ignored that so whatever.

I have read 2429 and I basically understand it and don't disagree but don't put much stock into skip's voting patterns and put more stock in my own read of Celever. Skip really could go either way and I wouldn't be surprised, I've seen him play and he pretty much always acts like this, it's very frustrating.

I read it, too. I just disagree on the order we should vote them, and felt my vote remaining where it is said that.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current votecount as of post 2532

Celever (5) - Aura Guardian, Blazade, HydrogenHydreigon, realiti, ZippyDoo200
ZippyDoo200 (4) - a fairy, Celever, ImaginaryNeon, skippergamez
skippergamez (2) - tigershark/genius1, UncleSam

Abstained: Ehmcee

If you would like to hammer this lynch, you can message me indicating that your vote is definitely parked and that you won't change. However, the lynch will only be hammered if there is a clear large majority + the voters have indicated to me that they are not going to change.

Last edited:
technically, it's more of cancelling. By day, I can cancel using my mayor, just like someone with a night action can change their choice as long as there hasn't been an update.
The main way I can change my action is by editing it quickly because it's instant.
For instance, I originally forgot to add the (ding) to the below quote, but quickly updated it before it was sent.
I am so busy and constantly stressed I forget shit constantly.
My mom's response to me reminding her somehow makes its way into this thread. (ding)

Celever what was your rostam read? u scumread them or just didnt care that they got voted out? i dont get why you didnt vote them if u cared so much about saving pulsar because one person switching their vote from rostam to pulsar would have tied the vote
Weird way to say sheet iso of Celever's Rostam reads.
Screenshot_20231107_071233_Sheets.jpg

Also here's Celever's full sheet iso, minus the Notes section because there's already a lot.
Screenshot_20231107_071103_Sheets.jpg

You're really gung ho on Sam and I don't quite understand why. I already said that you read my post wrong, Sam is more of a village leader when he's town, and very slightly less than a village leader when he's scum. It's difficult to notice the difference a lot of times.
It’s cause he’s leading the vote against me at all and if he’s read past games, he should know it’s apparently very easy to convince these people I’m scum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)