Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam V - Playoffs [Won by Ice Tea]

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Stax vs 12. Tiebreaker winner (ict) - if tricking wins the last series and the round robin is repeated, i think ict wins the tiebreak and R1 due to him being better-versed in UU/RU/NU.
6. Advantage vs 11. Hack
7. Rodriblutar vs 10. Sacri' - the uu match should be close but i think sacri' has the upper hand in NU and will be able to take 2 others to win the series
8. .CarloO~ vs 9. Stallion - i don't really know that much about either; i don't expect the winner of the series to win against PDC though

i think vinc2612 or ciele will win it all, gl to all participants

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm really impressed with the quality of these playoffs. This group looks pretty brutal, not an easy game amongst the bunch. If I had to put money on it, Vinc's my favorite at this time and it would be an incredibly deserved trophy, but there are others that can snatch it up with a little bit of fortune on their side as well.

Whatever happens, I'm really looking forward to the games and there's plenty of people I'd be quite happy to see walk home with the teal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)