Smogon Basketball Association (Fantasy NBA) Take II

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
For those who want to play but didn't get into the other league.

Luckily, I found a spare hour to make this topic earlier than I thought I would and smogon shoddy is down.

Max Teams: 12 (14 depending on the number of people interested)
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow (Yeah, I found this to favor people much better. Injuries can pile up if I set it to weekly)
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

I still need to make the league, which I will do this weekend, but I thought it best to make the topic first. Again, if someone else would like to run this league, I'll gladly let you.

Post here and I'll pm you the info as soon as I can. First come, first serve, but don't sign up if you are in omni's league (unless we are short people.)

1. Scofield

Scofield

is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
If I don't get enough people I'm just not going to make the league =/

Scofield

Fuck, 4 people just isn't enough. If we don't get enough people there's no way we can do this. 8 more?

Edit: If we can get 2 more people I'll go ahead and make the league anyways and hope/find more people to join later. Come on, I know there's more people than this that want to play, just look at the other thread..

Scofield

Cool, I'll try to make the league this weekendish, but I have the big EIT (8 hour engineering test) this saturday and 2 midterms next week, so idk when I'll get around to it.

Scofield

I'll PM everyone, but it's

league id: 121152
pw: weezing

At this point, pretty much anyone can just join...

Draft is Sunday at 1:45 pm pacific time, I could only do it Sunday, and that was the latest time they had, sorry if you can't make it, just rank your players beforehand.

EST is 3 hours before PST right?

since its at 10:45 my time i might be able to make it, not sure im busy most of sunday. I might miss the end of the draft, idk ill pre-rank just in case.

oh, im SIR in the league

Scofield

4 guys so far, including me. Where are the rest of you? We could also still use more players...

Scofield

Draft is in 2.5 hours, last time to sign up. We should get at least one more person to make it an even 8 =(

rubaducky, did you join already? I posted the league info earlier. Anyone else? I wouldn't object if we were to get...say 5 more people?

Scofield

Draft was yesterday =/

This topic has been here for weeks, and I went onto shoddy to tell people, not really much more I coulda done to advertise.

ehh, dont worry about it. im in a league with hey oh and denny and this is my first time on smogon in months. + i got like 4 other leagues via school/ family work so im pretty fantasied out. still woulda joined. ok why am i rambling? i must be bored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)