Smogon Awards 2016: Results

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in all seriousness, orange islands is what got me interested in smogon (shoutouts the subway thread) and like 90% of my posts in my first year at least were there. I agree Codraroll was robbed, but to just get nommed, let alone win, is legit special to me. I can't wait for sun + moon so there's a shitload to talk about!

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey people! Are you feeling down because you didn't win a Smogon Award? Well turn that frown upside-down, because today is your lucky day! If you've ever played an RU game in your life, then you can earn your very own prestigious Smogon Award! Are you a bad player? Is your post quality crap? Does no one like you? It doesn't matter! With the Smogon Award:
Code:
User Most Likely to Spam a Pokémon Just to Keep It Out of a Lower Tier
anyone can become a part of Smogon history. Never played an RU game before? That's fine, too! All you have do to is hop on http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/, click 'RU' under the Format (making sure you have a team) and BAM! You've won! With this award, everyone wins!

Don't be left out! Get your Smogon Award, today!

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i just noticed that i won best custom title and all i want to say is why the FUCK did i win that

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So next year can we have a category for most likely to get nommed for but not win a smog award so I can paradoxically win and at the same time not win by virtue of winning

Or not win and by losing I win

So next year can we have a category for most likely to get nommed for but not win a smog award so I can paradoxically win and at the same time not win by virtue of winning

Or not win and by losing I win
Or you getting second place and no one gets the first place

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
second place is ok, im still better than ohmachi and rodan and cookie and thats all that really matters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)