Smog Awards 2023: Results

I would have NEVER imagine to be nominated for best room auth and winning is even crazier! Thanks so so much to all the people who reached out to me before and after the results and spent nice words to show their support.
The journey in the randbats room has been a wonderful experience who allowed me to meet new friends and it's great to see the effort me and my colleagues put has been reciprocated by being voted as the best room ^^
Shoutout to all the nominees who dedicate their time to improve the rooms they are overseeing and let's hope for a good 2024 for everyone on ps!
PS: Next year I plan to win "Best Name Change", which should be an easy feat given my current nick :worrywhirl:
PPS: Nah, I am kidding. Gotta stay true to the "wifi password" alternative nickname I was given

I would have NEVER imagine to be nominated for best room auth and winning is even crazier! Thanks so so much to all the people who reached out to me before and after the results and spent nice words to show their support.
The journey in the randbats room has been a wonderful experience who allowed me to meet new friends and it's great to see the effort me and my colleagues put has been reciprocated by being voted as the best room ^^
Shoutout to all the nominees who dedicate their time to improve the rooms they are overseeing and let's hope for a good 2024 for everyone on ps!
PS: Next year I plan to win "Best Name Change", which should be an easy feat given my current nick :worrywhirl:
PPS: Nah, I am kidding. Gotta stay true to the "wifi password" alternative nickname I was given
Just rename to BabyEmpoleon ^v^

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 19.29.14.png

wow! what can i say - flattered, humbled, and just proud to be up there with all the other category winners. it makes sense why i could not also be permitted to win best smogoff poster, happy to let the lesser award be scooped up by the other users. share the wealth!

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
super late to this but found out 2ish weeks ago that i won awards in best piece of art (3rd) and best article art (2nd) categories (been busy with senior year haha); i've been an artist on this site for a fairly long time but i've never won something, so I'm super stoked that my pieces, especially my more experimental ones, won something :D. thank you all for the support, means so so fucking much. love you all <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)