Smog Awards 2023: Nomination Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
tremble in thy reverence for mighty Björn, fearsome guardian of my fiancé’s family home. brave champions of house Cat and Dog have taken up arms for your fair nominations, yet he is the one who can unite devotees of both clans. follow thy honor - a vote for Björn is a vote for victory.View attachment 596695
10/10 bunny would give treats.

Dieu Amphibien

I COULD BE BANNED!
Baluchon my rabbit (french), actually he's dead but not 100% sure tho, he just ran out like 4 years ago during night once and never came back so ig a fox (there are some where i live, french fcking campaign) ate it, but tbh possible he went to america or idk, so if you see it pls contact me (some pics of him, he doesnt wear sunglasses everytime, so if you meet a rabbit who rly looks like it (lapin bélier) and without sunglasses its maybe him)
1706204077307.png
1706204095793.png

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
I think you need to take a moment to remember Golem.
1 GOLEM.png

Golem is confident. Golem is happy. Golem is ready to succeed. The GSC Golem sprite doesn't depict a Pokemon. It depicts an icon. A divine symbol of hope, optimism, and positivity. Golem is not a pessimist, Golem is an optimist. Golem is not a repulsive twerp, Golem is a palatable friend. Golem does not judge others, Golem welcomes them for who they are. Golem does not compare himself to others, Golem compares himself to who he was yesterday. Golem will not insult others, Golem will discuss with them in a pragmatic manner. Golem will not abandon you, Golem will support you no matter what. Golem will teach you valuable lessons and help you no matter the situation.

Be Like Golem.

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
tremble in thy reverence for mighty Björn, fearsome guardian of my fiancé’s family home. brave champions of house Cat and Dog have taken up arms for your fair nominations, yet he is the one who can unite devotees of both clans. follow thy honor - a vote for Björn is a vote for victory.View attachment 596695
What kind of rabbit is this I need this in my life

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
yooo is this the post your pet pictures for positive reinforcement and seeing other cute animals thread?

gotta jump in on this

Persimmon is the cutest tho
20221224_204516.jpg
20221111_022104.jpg

20230501_130456.jpg
SmartSelect_20210517-134402_Instagram.jpg
20230501_130453.jpg
20231211_202439.jpg

She's four years old, we got her at a shelter when she was one. She's shy af and hates to be trapped anywhere but loves to be picked up by people she trusts (AKA just me and my mom) and pet. When we watch TV she always joins us. She doesn't eat her food and then begs for more like any other cat in this world like it's RIGHT THERE come on you silly animal.

She sometimes morphs into Dwayne the Croc Johnson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)