[SM OU] The BST Tournament II - SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In

Crestfall what's the story with megas? Do we use their base form's BST or the mega's. Think I already know the answer but thought I'd ask anyway. Also curious about Ash-Greninja.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
pokebank or prebank? if pokebank i'm in

This is exclusively an SM OU tournament.
I guess this means prebank, but i'd still like to ask

edit: well if the legendary badabing plays i'm in regardless, but still good to know
Oh I guess I should reword that then, this is actually Pokebank since pre-bank is lame. I'll make sure to clarify that in my Round 1 post so no one has the same issue as you, thanks for bringing it up.

In

Crestfall what's the story with megas? Do we use their base form's BST or the mega's. Think I already know the answer but thought I'd ask anyway. Also curious about Ash-Greninja.
in

how does this work with megas or transformations
You must calculate using the mega-evolutions BST when building your team unfortunately :(

For example Round 1 has a limit of 3600. This means a hypothetical team of Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy/Victini/Mega-Metagross (Metagross holding a Metagrossite) [3700 total] would be illegal, but the same team with a regular Metagross [3600 exact] would be legal.

If you are using a Battle Bond Greninja you must use Ash-Greninja's BST in calculating for your team, however if using a Protean/Torrent Greninja you will be using it's normal 530 BST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)