Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am missing the following two fortune tellers tents, and am looking for them:
- Kalos ★ 3
- Kalos ★ 5
(I currently have Kalos ★ 1, Sinnoh ★ 5, Unys ★ 1, Johto ★ 5)

I am also looking for a random Blacephalon in order to complete my pokedex.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, im obsessed with collecting Marshadows.
Currently im looking for a Marshadow with:

Jolly Nature
Perfect IVs (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Movesets that consist of Spectral Theif, Shadow Sneak, Close combat and the last move can be random.

If any of you have, please pm me

Hi, looking for Drampa with hidden ability (cloud nine), other things isn't necessary. I can trade some 5 ivs perfect 'mons in return. Thank you in advance guys.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, looking for Drampa with hidden ability (cloud nine), other things isn't necessary. I can trade some 5 ivs perfect 'mons in return. Thank you in advance guys.
I might have one, I'll check and let you know. If not, I'll see if I can find time to hunt one down myself.
(Edit: Hunting one via SOS as we speak. I'll let you know when I've found it.)

Could I possibly have a copy of this too please?
I've put a lvl 10 male Cutiefly on the GTS
IGN BBBrooksy
Thank you
Absolutely! Sent, enjoy!

Last edited:
Yes, I have a Jolly Shiny Landorus RNG'd by me, and a Timid HP Ice Nihilego and Timid Tapu Fini that I got here in a trade with FrenchGaudi (both of them are Fully Redistributable).

Does the Keldeo have the IVs + Nature I mentioned? Does it come with any proof?
It has Timid HP electric and I Hyper trained it. That okay? Also, I don’t have Omega Ruby anymore so I can’t use a wonder card as proof :( Any other form of proof you’d Like?

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It has Timid HP electric and I Hyper trained it. That okay? Also, I don’t have Omega Ruby anymore so I can’t use a wonder card as proof :( Any other form of proof you’d Like?
If only SpA is HT I guess I can trade for it. If other stats are HT as well I’m afraid I’m not interested in it :/ I can trade you the Jolly Landorus for free though as it is Free Redis (I usually use it to check other people’s TSVs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)