Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true and a good suggestion, no doubt. But since I have the Pokemon Sun game, Oranguru doesn't come out in the wild. Or am I mistaken?
I've got both games so don't really pay that much attention to version exclusives except when I need to catch them tbh but yeah it looks like Sun for Oranguru. I'd offer to help but my Apriball supply is pretty low to risk it and I'm having to proritise irl atm ahead of trading for more.

Hare_vs_Tortoise - I understand.

But just for future reference, Oranguru can still be captured in a heavy ball, right? (Yes or No)

My Reason for asking:
Because according to TheMantyke's list, it says it can be captured in a heavy ball (but not with it's HA since it's HA is not available)
However, according to this link that shows a list of the Pokemon's weight, it says Oranguru, Salandit, and Torkoal weigh less than Beldum. Which keeps getting me all confused.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_weight

So how exactly is it possible that they can be captured in a heavy ball legally if they weigh less than Beldum, while it is impossible for Beldum to be captured in a heavy ball? (Confused and Curious)

TheMantyke's List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...msEVvMIo_t9guP57rQt1iJ638/edit#gid=1650988159

Share with me by Shiroitears:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...uests-etc-go-here-no-hacking.3587164/page-256

It just doesn't make any sense. (Confused)

Quick question

I'm assuming that Oranguru (without HA) can be captured in a heavy ball, and togedemaru (without HA) can be captured in a moon ball, perhaps?

My reason for asking:
I'm asking just to be sure (before I use them to breed my own) only because I got them from the GTS way back before I found out and learned that some illegal hacks are being offered on the Wi-Fi at the GTS. Also, because I don't trust the GTS anymore.
I can breed you an Oranguru and a Togedemaru but they are in Friend Ball and a Fast Ball respectively

Also could anyone help me trade evolve 3 pokemon?

I can breed you an Oranguru and a Togedemaru but they are in Friend Ball and a Fast Ball respectively

That's fine with me. You can just breed a female spitback for each and trade them to me if you wish.

Also, if there is something you want in return, please CMT. ;)

That's fine with me. You can just breed a female spitback for each and trade them to me if you wish.

Also, if there is something you want in return, please CMT. ;)
I don't need anything for them thank you :o

as for this
Hare_vs_Tortoise - I understand.

But just for future reference, Oranguru can still be captured in a heavy ball, right? (Yes or No)

My Reason for asking:
Because according to TheMantyke's list, it says it can be captured in a heavy ball (but not with it's HA since it's HA is not available)
However, according to this link that shows a list of the Pokemon's weight, it says Oranguru, Salandit, and Torkoal weigh less than Beldum. Which keeps getting me all confused.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_weight

So how exactly is it possible that they can be captured in a heavy ball legally if they weigh less than Beldum, while it is impossible for Beldum to be captured in a heavy ball? (Confused and Curious)
that's because if the pokemon is to light the Heavy Ball effectively reduces that pokemon's catch rate by 20, Beldum's catch rate is so low it ends up a negative catch rate; Oraguru's catch rate is 45 and since it's too light its catch rate with a Heavy Ball is 45-20= 25 catch rate as hard to catch as a Snorlax

Last edited:
I don't need anything for them thank you :o

as for this

that's because if the pokemon is to light the Heavy Ball effectively reduces that pokemon's catch rate by 20, Beldum's catch rate is so low it end up with a negative catch rate; Oraguru's catch rate is 45 and since it's too light its catch rate with a Heavy Ball is 45-20= 25 catch rate as hard to catch as a Snorlax
Ahh, I see. It all make sense now. Thank you.

EDIT:
I managed to get a wild togedemaru with a moon ball. So you don't have to worry about breeding one for me. But I still need the Oranguru.

If you mean make your pokemon evolve by trading (like machamp and etc for example), then I can help you with that, if you want me to. :)

Last edited:
Ahh, I see. It all make sense now. Thank you.

EDIT:
I managed to get a wild togedemaru with a moon ball. So you don't have to worry about breeding one for me. But I still need the Oranguru.

If you mean make your pokemon evolve by trading (like machamp and etc for example), then I can help you with that, if you want me to. :)
:D thanks and I got your Oranguru, my FC is in my sig, my IGN is Kumin

Anyone have the Lunala or Shiny Gardevoir from the weekly Smogon giveaway? I can offer the Smogon giveaway Blaziken, Lopunny or Zygarde if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have an extra Dragon Scale floating around their inventory?
I can give you one for free. Gen 6 or Gen 7?
Leave me a message on my profile with your FC, IGN and availability.

Anyone have the Lunala or Shiny Gardevoir from the weekly Smogon giveaway? I can offer the Smogon giveaway Blaziken, Lopunny or Zygarde if you'd like. Thanks in advance.
I can give you both of them for free.
Leave me a message on my profile with your FC, IGN and availability.

If anybody else reads this message and wants free copies, feel free to VM/PM me.

Breedject giveaway, got some shellos, Cottonees, and klinks. My FC is 4270 6179 3078. Pm me with your FC and which one you'd like.

Thanks everyone and have fun with your new 'mons

Last edited:
Hello, folks.
I'm itching to start an egglocke run on Pkmn Y & AS but I know what's inside every egg I have and that's no fun, so could anyone give me some? IVs, Natures and Egg Moves don't matter; anything will do and the more obscure is the pokemon the better.
If anybody's willing to help me just hit me up with a PM/VM. Thanks!

Looking for in Gen 6:

Mudkip with Damp
Chimchar with Iron Fist

Nothing else matters, just the pokemon with that ability. Have plenty to offer in Gen 6 and Gen 7.

Hey guys! I'm Looking for a Giratina Adamant Pressure with Defog (gen 4 HM DPP) not Shiny IV's does not matter, as long as its 100% legit

and I need to cath all of these on my Omega Ruby, wich pokeball do you think they suit em the best?

Giratina
Kyurem
Ho-oh
Tornadus
Raikou
Entei and
Suicune

Hey guys! I'm Looking for a Giratina Adamant Pressure with Defog (gen 4 HM DPP) not Shiny IV's does not matter, as long as its 100% legit

and I need to cath all of these on my Omega Ruby, wich pokeball do you think they suit em the best?

Giratina
Kyurem
Ho-oh
Tornadus
Raikou
Entei and
Suicune
I like Luxury for Giratina, Dive for Kyurem, Repeat for Ho-oh, Ultra for Raikou, Repeat or Timer for Entei, and Dive for Suicune. Not sure for Tornadus.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
(...)

Giratina
Kyurem
Ho-oh
Tornadus
Raikou
Entei and
Suicune
Agree with Darkprophet on pretty much all of them. For Tornadus, I would go Nest if you mean to keep it as Incarnate form, Dusk if you mean to use it as Therian form.

I apologize for what's probably an amateur question, but is there a way in-game barring codes to get an abundance of the specialty balls (friend, heavy, etc)?

I realise it is unlikely, but does anyone have access to a Helping Hand Rhydon? Would be more than happy to breed / tutor a thing or two in gen 6 or 7 in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)