Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: HA Chikorita in Gen 6 only as seem to have mislaid mine.
FT: Breeding services in Gen 6 or 7; trade spreadsheet in signature (pick your own mon/ball/ability/EM's etc).

Please PM or post on my profile.

Hey,

looking for a Friend Ball Contrary Snivy! Already competitive or not doesn't really matter... Can offer spitbacks of almost everything in my trade thread or BP items or whatever... just ask and I'll look into my bank and boxes :>
Thanks in advance! ^^
Do you ever get this if so can you hatch me one?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
They are both nice option but opting for them would mean haunting for a 0 Spe Guzzlord which is so boring lol
Well it wouldn't necessarily need 0 Speed, just because you're running Brave. If you want to use its physical and special attacks without ruining the bulk and you don't plan on running Gyro Ball or using it on a Trick Room Team, then 31/HT Speed Brave/Quiet wouldn't be a bad idea. It has other Steel type options to hitting Fairies, so Gyro Ball wouldn't be a neccessity.

Obviously, it's more optimal to go for 0 speed, Since you can have the stat act like it's 31, if you want. But if I got a Brave/Quiet 0 speed Guzzlord, I would definitely get a copy with HT Speed.

Hi dudes i got sent here from discord :/ i'm looking for a female mareanie/toxapex with regenerator , any level ,IVs ,EVs,nature is ok just need to get one with HA for breeding ... i've been doing SOS Chain of 50 and more...still didnt find one =_=" Please contact me asap ... i'm truly out pokemon to offer so i'm hoping in charity.
P.S. Read on bulbapedia that the odds to get a HA pokemon breeding an female with a ditto is 80% So i guess for evryone that has a regenerator toxapex to be an easy task.

Last edited:
Well it wouldn't necessarily need 0 Speed, just because you're running Brave. If you want to use its physical and special attacks without ruining the bulk and you don't plan on running Gyro Ball or using it on a Trick Room Team, then 31/HT Speed Brave/Quiet wouldn't be a bad idea. It has other Steel type options to hitting Fairies, so Gyro Ball wouldn't be a neccessity.

Obviously, it's more optimal to go for 0 speed, Since you can have the stat act like it's 31, if you want. But if I got a Brave/Quiet 0 speed Guzzlord, I would definitely get a copy with HT Speed.
That sounds great! Maybe I'll give it a try even though I feel like Modest would be a good option too. In the case I get a Brave/Quiet one, what should be the set like?

That sounds great! Maybe I'll give it a try even though I feel like Modest would be a good option too. In the case I get a Brave/Quiet one, what should be the set like?
I think the biggest draw of these natures is that you can comfortably afford a Draco Meteor without turning yourself into setup bait with a heavily nerfed damage output. By combining with decent physical moves like Crunch and/or Outrage you can still put the hurt on the opposition after your SpA is in the pan.

Edit: while I agree 100% with Sondero, the hypothetical IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/0 convieniently gives HP Ice for added lulz.

I think the biggest draw of these natures is that you can comfortably afford a Draco Meteor without turning yourself into setup bait with a heavily nerfed damage output. By combining with decent physical moves like Crunch and/or Outrage you can still put the hurt on the opposition after your SpA is in the pan.

Edit: while I agree 100% with Sondero, the hypothetical IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/0 convieniently gives HP Ice for added lulz.
So maybe something like Draco, Outrage, Crunch and EQ could work... What about the EV Spread?

So maybe something like Draco, Outrage, Crunch and EQ could work... What about the EV Spread?
I done goofed. It doesn't learn Outrage. Maybe go for Dragon Claw or Flamethrower?

252 HP / 252 Whichever Attack stat you prefer / 6 in the other Attack stat?

Maybe take influence from something like mixed Porygon2 (VGC spread?)

I'm not the best person to advise in all honesty.

I'd personally go for D-Meteor, Crunch, EQ/Flamethrower/GyroBall/HeavySlam/DragonClaw/Whatever and Z-Stockpile, leaving you free to put all EVs into Atk and SpAtk. 252 HP EVs doesn't sound quite right, Drain Punch and Leech Seed would have a field day.

I'm also not the best person to take advice from.

But to be fair, Guzzlord is notorious in that it has a wide array of sets to choose from, all about equally mediocre at best.

So where does everyone ride while waiting for the daycare lady to give you eggs, and where do you hatch them? I used to just go east west on Route 7 in XY but this seems awful having to stop and load each zone to ride north/south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)