Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know what was keeping me awake, it was someone looking for a Deerling!

I can give you one for free, deposit something on GTS, asking for a female level 1-10 Deerling and let me know via a reply here or via VM what you deposited and what your IGN is (and preferably the message on what you deposited).
Could you please trade me an egg for one? (5IV if possible) I want it to have my OT & ID and Sun's the last pattern I'm missing.

Looking for a hidden ability Cranidos if anyone actually has one. A nice pokeball is a bonus but definitely not a priority. Can give breedables in return, mostly from the Alola Pokedex.

Would anyone mind wasting 5 minutes on their Pokemon Black/White to help me evolve my Gurdurr? Doing another playthrough and would love a Conckledurr on my team, but need to trade it to evolve :) Thanks!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone mind wasting 5 minutes on their Pokemon Black/White to help me evolve my Gurdurr? Doing another playthrough and would love a Conckledurr on my team, but need to trade it to evolve :) Thanks!
Unfortunately, Online services for the DS/Wii are no longer being held up by Nintendo, meaning that trading online in B/W is pretty much impossible, so you'd either need to trade with a local friend who has B/W/B2/W2 and a system they can play one of those games on or you'd need a secondary DS and game of B/W/B2/W2. So sadly, there's nothing anyone on this site can do to help, unless they know you in real life.

On the bright side though, a 3DS is backwards compatible, so if you have a DS since the time where that was the latest handheld as well as a 3DS, you can use those consoles to trade with eachother. And you could use a copy of Black 2 or White 2 to trade between your version of Black or White.

Unfortunately, Online services for the DS/Wii are no longer being held up by Nintendo, meaning that trading online in B/W is pretty much impossible, so you'd either need to trade with a local friend who has B/W/B2/W2 and a system they can play one of those games on or you'd need a secondary DS and game of B/W/B2/W2. So sadly, there's nothing anyone on this site can do to help, unless they know you in real life.

On the bright side though, a 3DS is backwards compatible, so if you have a DS since the time where that was the latest handheld as well as a 3DS, you can use those consoles to trade with eachother. And you could use a copy of Black 2 or White 2 to trade between your version of Black or White.
Well I mean you can, it's just a pain and potentially expensive to do. Here, fans have set up a fake NFC, so you can access older generations wifi. It involves a lot of work and know-how, which is why I can't do it XD (Wooot go stupidity!), but if you're willing to and smart enough, you can access it.

Does anyone want a pokerus alolan vulpix or hidden ability sharpedo/carvanah or a hidden ability murkrow/honchkrow, I'm not looking for anything in return I just want to help people out

Hey Hey,
Does anybody have a female modest Yanma with Speed Boost in gen 6 they'd be willing to trade?

Specific, I know, but hoping someone might have a breedject lying around. I'm trying to make breeding for weakness cup not such a chore. D:

Does it count as illegal if I used 8F to get a shiny Pokemon or GF Mew?
Pretty certain that Mew would be Illegal just like all those gen III pokemon with impossible movesets obtained "legitimately"

Hey Hey,
Does anybody have a female modest Yanma with Speed Boost in gen 6 they'd be willing to trade?

Specific, I know, but hoping someone might have a breedject lying around. I'm trying to make breeding for weakness cup not such a chore. D:
O_O isn't weakness cup gen VII only?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does it count as illegal if I used 8F to get a shiny Pokemon or GF Mew?
yes this mew is illegal. because the pokemon itself is obtained via a glitch, specifically. 8F manipulation glitches themselves are legal on a legitimately obtained pokemon, however.

(it bums me out too bc those Mew have 5 guaranteed 31 IV's when transferred to Sumo, so its relatively easy to get a flawless shiny Mew)
Was wondering if anyone has any bulbasaur evolution with the Hidden Ability, Chlorophyll, for trade? I have extra Pokerus for trade, too.
i can hook you up with a copy of a venusaur in gen 6 or 7. write on my wall if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)