Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Poison Heal Gligar/Gliscor they are willing to trade. Ivs nature and gender don't matter. I have a few rly gd pokemon that I bred so im willinf to trade them

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What's the better ability for Ribombee? Shield Dust or Sweet Veil?
Both have their advantages that are worth considering, Sweet Veil protects you from sleep, meaning that Ribombee will have an easier time dealing with Spore and Sleep Powder users like Exeggutor, Amoongus and Tangrowth better (of course, Eggy and Growth both won't live much from Ribombee, but it makes Ribombee able to switch in on them easier). But Shield Dust also has a lot of neat effects, like making it immune to Flinches from fake out, the paralysis from Nuzzle, the Special attack drop from Snarl etc. In addition, it also makes Ribombee immune to paralysis from Discharge and such, and while that may seem like it won't matter, paralysis would make Ribombee severely more vulnerable to revenge killing.

So to summarize, Sweet Veil affects Ribombee more actively, and could be run if you want something that could switch-in on sleep users, while Shield Dust helps Ribombee more passively and can be used if you don't think the sleep switch-in is necessary.

Also, Bumping this because new page
LF: Net Ball HA Golett/Golurk, IVs don't matter as I can breed down the Ball and Ability now.
Here's what I'm willing to trade for it:
Timid HT/3/31/31/31/HT Lunala in a Luxury Ball

Adamant 31/HT/31/31/HT/31 Zygarde 10% with Aura Break (in a Pokeball ofc.)

Rash 31/31/31/X/31/0 Ditto SOS chained in Moon

Timid 31/0/31/30/31/30 Female Alolan Vulpix in a Premier Ball with Snow Warning and the egg moves: Hypnosis, Encore, Freeze-Dry and Moonblast.

Timid 31/e/31/30/31/30 Male Cutiefly in a Love Ball with the egg moves: Moonblast, Baton Pass, Speed Swap and Bestow.
(Note: also available as a female level 100 EV and Hyper Trained Ribombee with a lower attack IV and all moves PP maxed)

I can also do breeding requests for stuff like Lure Ball Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/0 HA Mareinae with Haze and Stockpile.

PM/VM me if you have the kind of Golett I'm looking for, hopefully we can work something out.
If you have a Golurk Friend Safari, that would also help quite a lot.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Currently working on finishing my Pokédex, just need a few trash Pokémon. Don't care about gender, level, IVs, moves, ability, I just need these so I can evolve them.

Anyone willing to help me with this?

001, 004, 113, 141, 145, 171, 182, 186, 271

Edit: Got them, thanks!

Last edited:
Both have their advantages that are worth considering, Sweet Veil protects you from sleep, meaning that Ribombee will have an easier time dealing with Spore and Sleep Powder users like Exeggutor, Amoongus and Tangrowth better (of course, Eggy and Growth both won't live much from Ribombee, but it makes Ribombee able to switch in on them easier). But Shield Dust also has a lot of neat effects, like making it immune to Flinches from fake out, the paralysis from Nuzzle, the Special attack drop from Snarl etc. In addition, it also makes Ribombee immune to paralysis from Discharge and such, and while that may seem like it won't matter, paralysis would make Ribombee severely more vulnerable to revenge killing.

So to summarize, Sweet Veil affects Ribombee more actively, and could be run if you want something that could switch-in on sleep users, while Shield Dust helps Ribombee more passively and can be used if you don't think the sleep switch-in is necessary.

Also, Bumping this because new page

If you have a Golurk Friend Safari, that would also help quite a lot.
I can catch you one if you still need it.

Currently working on finishing my Pokédex, just need a few trash Pokémon. Don't care about gender, level, IVs, moves, ability, I just need these so I can evolve them.

If you can tell me the names, I'd be willing to help.

What is the fastest way to wipe EVs? Accidentally trained one pokemon with too much defense EVs.
Well, if you're in Gen 6, you can use a reset bag, though that resets its entire EVs, so..... don't go that route.
In any gen, just feed your pokemon you don't want as many defense EVs on a Qualot Berry. Each Qualot Berry you feed your pokemon lowers its Defense EVs by 10.

Anybody know how to effectively deal with a weakness policy aegislash?, i had just faced on and i got wiped.
Anything that can 0HKO it while in Def Stance, such as an offensive Ground type, or a SpAtk Fire Type. These can be Heatran, Land-T, Garchomp, etc. Or if you having too much trouble with that, you can just try and wear it down with neutral special hits until it dies.

Edit: Or you can use Knock Off to remove the Weakness Policy, and deal alot of dmg to it.

Anything that can 0HKO it while in Def Stance, such as an offensive Ground type, or a SpAtk Fire Type. These can be Heatran, Land-T, Garchomp, etc. Or if you having too much trouble with that, you can just try and wear it down with neutral special hits until it dies.
So i assume landorus is something from the 6th gen correct? From what i see it's pretty much a swiss army knife.

So i assume landorus is something from the 6th gen correct? From what i see it's pretty much a swiss army knife.
Land was one of the Kami Trio introduced in Gen 5, along with Thundurus and Tornadus. It's considered one of the most powerful legends to play competitively beacuse of its great typing and versatility.

Land was one of the Kami Trio introduced in Gen 5, along with Thundurus and Tornadus. It's considered one of the most powerful legends to play competitively beacuse of its great typing and versatility.
ah, i should probably lookup the pokedexs of the last three gens and take time to read them and learn the pokemon.

I can help out with this if you haven't been already; I have more or less everything for gen 7. I presume these are the Pokedex numbers for the 'Mons in question? Also, if I have the evolved forms, would touchback trading be fine with you?
What is the fastest way to wipe EVs? Accidentally trained one pokemon with too much defense EVs.
You can use the Friendship Cafe in Festival Plaza or berries; with the addition of Pelago, berries are the much cheaper option.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
If you can tell me the names, I'd be willing to help.
I can help out with this if you haven't been already; I have more or less everything for gen 7. I presume these are the Pokedex numbers for the 'Mons in question? Also, if I have the evolved forms, would touchback trading be fine with you?

You can use the Friendship Cafe in Festival Plaza or berries; with the addition of Pelago, berries are the much cheaper option.
I already got them, but thanks for the offer though!

Looking for a modest Psyduck with its HA and Encore. I'm also looking for an Adamant Alolan Grimer with Gluttony with imprison, shadow sneak, and pursuit. Can offer: Alolan Sandshrew with its HA, 4 egg moves, and in a heavy ball. Beast Ball Oranguru, torkoal, Drampa, with Torkoal and Drampa having egg moves. Can also offer a Moonball Feebas with 2 egg moves, or a Dream Ball Bagon with its HA and 4 egg moves. If these don't satisfy you, I have some more.

Looking for a modest Psyduck with its HA and Encore. I'm also looking for an Adamant Alolan Grimer with Gluttony with imprison, shadow sneak, and pursuit. Can offer: Alolan Sandshrew with its HA, 4 egg moves, and in a heavy ball. Beast Ball Oranguru, torkoal, Drampa, with Torkoal and Drampa having egg moves. Can also offer a Moonball Feebas with 2 egg moves, or a Dream Ball Bagon with its HA and 4 egg moves. If these don't satisfy you, I have some more.
If you're alright with a bit of a wait, I can get right to work on these now and probably have them done within a few hours. Do you care about ball type, gender, IVs for the two? I would go Dive and Lux if not.

If you're alright with a bit of a wait, I can get right to work on these now and probably have them done within a few hours. Do you care about ball type, gender, IVs for the two? I would go Dive and Lux if not.
I don't mind waiting. I would much rather have good Ivs, since I don't have much time. I don't care about Ball type, though Dive and luxury sound good. Gender doesn't matter. Which one of my offers are you interested in?

GTS Trading, I am putting up Calm Mareanie's in beast ball's throughout the day for for the global event. In return I'm asking for pokes to fill out the dex. Feel free to check it out.

Anybody know the best way to farm BP in Gen 7?
Take on the Super Singles on the battle tree. You can gather up fast BP with the classic core of dragon/fairy/steel trio. An example would be Lele or Koko/Megamence/Kartana. Twisted Spoon Lele alone most of the time gets you to the 30th-40th trainers. In doing this you also gather PPs , Bottle Caps , Rare Candies and PP Maxs quite fast. Never calculated how much you get by the time you meet Red in battle(50th trainer) but should be around 200 BP for 80-90 min of battling overall.

Take on the Super Singles on the battle tree. You can gather up fast BP with the classic core of dragon/fairy/steel trio. An example would be Lele or Koko/Megamence/Kartana. Twisted Spoon Lele alone most of the time gets you to the 30th-40th trainers. In doing this you also gather PPs , Bottle Caps , Rare Candies and PP Maxs quite fast. Never calculated how much you get by the time you meet Red in battle(50th trainer) but should be around 200 BP for 80-90 min of battling overall.
Any suggestion on a fairy type? i got rid of my tapus in an attempt to get some hidden ability things, and i didn't even think of using a kartana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)