Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
My request mostly relies on XY.
I'm trying to catch a Quilladon and an Ivysaur in a Luxury Ball. If anyone has access to any of those Pokemon via Friend Safari, let me know! I can offer anything in my trading list.

That or if you own a Grass Safari with the Pokemon(s), let me know so we can add each other.
Still looking. ):

My dittos are now also available in 7th gen:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most.3509467/#post-5530273

Similar to how I handled this giveaway so far I prob won't be promoting it /that/ much. I'll occasinally link it here if someone is looking for one and you are free to link my giveaway anytime! (the link is also in my signature.) I still very much enjoy maintaining this giveaway and I'll try my best to trade a ditto to anyone who asks.
I know a lot of the RNG guys also freely give away their dittos so if they're faster to reply or make a separate thread in the GA sub-forum I won't steal the thunder from them. (some of them even provide japanese dittos so my "foreign bonus" is not that special anymore)

P.S.: I've seen totes and xen post about having problems trading RNGs via GTS/wondertrade. I just did some testing and I haven't encountered any bugs yet

I have started breeding for shiny now in sun and moon, and started to think about how to catalog them, before I cataloged them after their current form, so a squirtle would be cataloged as a squirtle. Now I wonder if that is the right way to do it, cause if someone wants a shiny blastoise and search for it, they wont be able to find my squirtle that is up for trade. :(
So what do you guys think, should I catalog them after the form I suspect most people are out for, or keep it after current form.

edit: I solved it myself, gonna add searchwords in case someone is looking for the other evolutions :P

Last edited:
I am looking for someone who can create Banners for my Giveaway for the different Regions and an Overall Banner would be nice.

PM and we will work something out :)

I thought they were gonna release the national pokedex with pokebank? I just transferred my 6gen store to Sun, but no national pokedex in sight for me.

Also side note, anyone got a working solution for thumb slipping on the circle pad, breeding and running around in a circle makes my thumb glide around on that pad as if it was lubed.

I thought they were gonna release the national pokedex with pokebank? I just transferred my 6gen store to Sun, but no national pokedex in sight for me.

Also side note, anyone got a working solution for thumb slipping on the circle pad, breeding and running around in a circle makes my thumb glide around on that pad as if it was lubed.
I think the National Dex is just implemented into Bank and won't show up in your Sun/Moon game.

As for breeding, I find it easier to run up and down the side of the daycare so I don't have to mount/dismount every time there's an egg/to deposit a hatched egg.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Water Absorb Cacnea. Please PM me if you have it. Willing to trade Tapus and legends for it too. Helped

Last edited:
Hey, guys, I'm looking for these pokemons just for the pokedex entry:
Weavile
Solgaleo
Buzzwole
Kartana

Also, Can someone help me to evolve my slowpoke, feebas, machoke and Boldore?
I can offer BP items or spitbaks from my trade thread, thx in advance :D

Does anyone know if the Mega Stones which are currently unobtainable in S/M will be patched in the future? My mawile is crying in the corner :'(

Does anyone know if the Mega Stones which are currently unobtainable in S/M will be patched in the future? My mawile is crying in the corner :'(
There's no reason to think there's even a tiny chance they'll be patched in. It's reasonable to think a couple might be distributed in events eventually, but most of them will almost definitely just not be available in SM.

Yeah, likely sometime in the next never. They might release some through Mystery Gift events in the future, much like Blazikenite was in X/Y, but it's likely we won't see the likes of Mawilite or Beedrillite until the next gen 7 games, if not later.

Hullo guys/gals

Right, I'm after a few pokedex entries to finally complete my dex.

Espeon
Sylveon
Salazzle
Porygon Z
Electivire
Frosslass
Weavile

Could anyone help me out at all? Not too worried Weavile!

Thanks, can offer spitbacks if needed :)

FC in sig, ign is EscapePlan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)