Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me with an Adamant Tapu Bulu. I have a timid Lele and a calm fini that you could clone in return.

edit: to be clear the Bulu can be cloned.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! :D

Here is my update for my GTS Deposit List. Anymore suggestions? I will be using it as a Deposit Guide for all my giveaways. :)

I knew that these are good:
* Tentacool
* Pelipper
* Cutiefly

Bad:
* Yungoos (flooded in GTS)
* Rattata (flooded in GTS)
* Wingull (flooded in GTS)
* Pikipek (flooded in GTS)
* Eevees (easily sniped)
* Starters (easily sniped)
* Magikarp (easily sniped)
* Rare Dragon types, like Dratini, Bagon
* Shinies
* Apricorn Balls
* Legendaries

Unclear:
* Zubat
* Caterpie
* Grimer
* Magnemite
* Slowpoke
* Finneon
* Gastly
* Misdreavous
* Spearow
* Grubbin
* Paras
* Psyduck
* Mudbray

Thanks! :D

I have a a-graveler, seadra, and porygon that I desperately need to evolve. I'm also looking for a Timid hidden ability Alakazam with eggmoves. I tried on GTS for days, but abra spam is cancer. Anyone who can help, I can possibly offer you pokemon that you need. I can clone pokemon through powersave. So, if aren't opposed to that plz pm and we can figure out the details for the trade.

Thanks,

Poke Community :)
I have a Timid female spitback Magic guard Abra no egg moves though and not many good IV's so there would be a bit of work involved if your interested

lol no evidence? funny that you sya that sure you cna get unlucky with multiple instances of hax right after another but that doesnt change the fact that that ALWAYS happens there

its greta people like you cna come far in it but that doesnt mean they dont cheat its funny that pretty much everyone agrres it cheats asside from verry few people who disagree
Anecdotal, biased evidence isn't evidence. Again, over 200 battles there will obviously be times where luck goes against you. And the items used are meant to boost the chances of these occurring. You can call it cheating all you like, but it's within the scope of the game and has been since RBY. You're playing the wrong game if it's that big of a concern to you.

Does anyone have any non-english dittos with at least 4 perfect ivs? I have two with these spreads 31/31/x/x/31/31 and x/x/31/31/31/31 that I caught. The latter is a shiny. I am also breeding some timid moon ball alolan meowths with 4 egg moves.

Looking for a Moon Ball Totodile and Moon Ball Rockruff. Can offer a Johto Ball Pokemon, like a Moon Ball Deino or Oshawott. PM me.

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm new to forums and have been referred to this site by a friend. I'm interested in recieving a 6IV ditto. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Howdy folks I'm looking for touch trades for Wigglytuff, Clefable, Lurantis, Porygon-Z, Electivire, and Lucario. They're the last Pokemon I need for my dex completion, and have some hard to evolve mons for your completion as well. I would greatly appreciate the help!

I received a Rowlet with the Egg Move Omnious Wind and wasn't sure if that was legal right now, since fo me the only possible Way to get Omnious Wind on Rowlet would be breeding it with Natu/Xatu, and both arent't available. Can someone help ? :)

I received a Rowlet with the Egg Move Omnious Wind and wasn't sure if that was legal right now, since fo me the only possible Way to get Omnious Wind on Rowlet would be breeding it with Natu/Xatu, and both arent't available. Can someone help ? :)
As far as I'm aware it's not available. I looked into Ominous Wind and Curse, and wasn't able to discern a breeding chain for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)