Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continued trying to soft reset the shiny Xerneas event Pokemon for personal use (special attacker). I got:
Modest Nature 31/31/31/31/27/31
I kept it. Is this good enough for personal use? For trading?

I continued trying to soft reset the shiny Xerneas event Pokemon for personal use (special attacker). I got:
Modest Nature 31/31/31/31/27/31
I kept it. Is this good enough for personal use? For trading?
It's pretty good for both trading and personal use. Not sure how many perfect Xerneas' there are out here (you should check the list Thomaz made for reference) so not completely sure about the trade value. But it's definitely good for personal use.

It's pretty good for both trading and personal use. Not sure how many perfect Xerneas' there are out here (you should check the list Thomaz made for reference) so not completely sure about the trade value. But it's definitely good for personal use.
I couldn't find this list. Can you show me a direct link?

LF: PAL Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Codes

Could offer a bunch of self resetted Events in return!
Hope anyone could help me with this!
+ get a copy of what I would reset!

Best greetings to all of you! :-)

LF: PAL Shiny Xerneas & Yveltal Codes

Could offer a bunch of self resetted Events in return!
Hope anyone could help me with this!
+ get a copy of what I would reset!

Best greetings to all of you! :-)
I don't think PAL shiny Xerneas exists yet, and shiny Yveltal was only for a 3day convention in Spain so I doubt you will find many people here with codes.
May have gotten the Pokémon flipped.

I don't think PAL shiny Xerneas exists yet, and shiny Yveltal was only for a 3day convention in Spain so I doubt you will find many people here with codes.
May have gotten the Pokémon flipped.
Thanks for giving me feedback!
I noticed there may be Xerneas codes for norway, let's hope there'll be a Wifi-distribution for PAL games, too.
It's just not fair otherwise! :'D

I'm SRing my shiny Xerneas. But all of my resets come with modest nature. Is it normal? o.O

Also I have an extra NA Moltres and Articuno code (I only wanted Zapdos). Does anyone want them?.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm SRing my shiny Xerneas. But all of my resets come with modest nature. Is it normal? o.O

Also I have an extra NA Moltres and Articuno code (I only wanted Zapdos). Does anyone want them?.
id love the bird codes, pm me about them please. i did get 6 quiet ones in a row yesterday, its just a coincidence probably. i havent heard anything about broken codes yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)